Tanaris Hogchopper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Tanaris Hogchopper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tanaris Hogchopper is a fairly underwhelming minion. It has slightly below average stats for its Mana cost, and has an incredibly situational Battlecry. Your opponent will almost never have an empty hand when it comes to playing Tanaris Hogchopper on turn 4, and later in the game if your opponent is empty-handed you have probably already won the game anyway.
In Constructed, Tanaris Hogchopper is a weak card that does not see play. With no way to consistently remove cards from your opponent's hand, there are no decks that provide adequate synergy to get consistent value out of the Battlecry.
Tanaris Hogchopper is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List