Table of Contents
Tanaris Hogchopper is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Tanaris Hogchopper is a fairly underwhelming minion. It has slightly below average stats for its Mana cost, and has an incredibly situational Battlecry. Your opponent will almost never have an empty hand when it comes to playing Tanaris Hogchopper on turn 4, and later in the game if your opponent is empty-handed you have probably already won the game anyway.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Tanaris Hogchopper is a weak card that does not see play. With no way to consistently remove cards from your opponent's hand, there are no decks that provide adequate synergy to get consistent value out of the Battlecry.
In Arena, Tanaris Hogchopper is a weak card. Without a way to activate the Battlecry, it becomes a 4-Mana 4/4, which is fairly weak and trades badly with other common 4-drops such as Piloted Shredder.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper