Tanaris Hogchopper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Tanaris Hogchopper is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Tanaris Hogchopper is a fairly underwhelming minion. It has slightly below average stats for its Mana cost, and has an incredibly situational Battlecry. Your opponent will almost never have an empty hand when it comes to playing Tanaris Hogchopper on turn 4, and later in the game if your opponent is empty-handed you have probably already won the game anyway.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Tanaris Hogchopper is a weak card that does not see play. With no way to consistently remove cards from your opponent's hand, there are no decks that provide adequate synergy to get consistent value out of the Battlecry.
Tanaris Hogchopper is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior