Tanaris Hogchopper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Tanaris Hogchopper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tanaris Hogchopper is a fairly underwhelming minion. It has slightly below average stats for its Mana cost, and has an incredibly situational Battlecry. Your opponent will almost never have an empty hand when it comes to playing Tanaris Hogchopper on turn 4, and later in the game if your opponent is empty-handed you have probably already won the game anyway.
In Constructed, Tanaris Hogchopper is a weak card that does not see play. With no way to consistently remove cards from your opponent's hand, there are no decks that provide adequate synergy to get consistent value out of the Battlecry.
Tanaris Hogchopper is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck