Tanaris Hogchopper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Tanaris Hogchopper is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Tanaris Hogchopper is a fairly underwhelming minion. It has slightly below average stats for its Mana cost, and has an incredibly situational Battlecry. Your opponent will almost never have an empty hand when it comes to playing Tanaris Hogchopper on turn 4, and later in the game if your opponent is empty-handed you have probably already won the game anyway.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Tanaris Hogchopper is a weak card that does not see play. With no way to consistently remove cards from your opponent's hand, there are no decks that provide adequate synergy to get consistent value out of the Battlecry.
In Arena, Tanaris Hogchopper is a weak card. Without a way to activate the Battlecry, it becomes a 4-Mana 4/4, which is fairly weak and trades badly with other common 4-drops such as Piloted Shredder.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard