The Boogeymonster — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
The Boogeymonster is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
The Boogeymonster is a new Legendary minion that threatens to spiral completely out of control if it is left unchecked. However, in reality, it is an initially slow play that requires a free turn, as your opponent attacking into it with their minions or using removal spells from hand will not trigger its buff ability. This situation will be rare in high level play.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play it is unlikely that The Boogeymonster will be a consistently strong choice for your deck and there will usually be a more powerful late-game threat to include in your deck instead.
The Boogeymonster is a below average card in Arena. Usually, you will only be able to get repeated value out of this card if you are already ahead on the board, in which case any similar threat will likely achieve the same thing. In situations where your opponent has board control, it does very little to catch you back up as your opponent is able to dispose of it on their own terms.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Grumble, World Shaker Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Unidentified Maul Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Raven Familiar Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Make it cheap #3 Budget Handbuff Paladin
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King