The Boogeymonster — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
The Boogeymonster is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Boogeymonster is a new Legendary minion that threatens to spiral completely out of control if it is left unchecked. However, in reality, it is an initially slow play that requires a free turn, as your opponent attacking into it with their minions or using removal spells from hand will not trigger its buff ability. This situation will be rare in high level play.
In Constructed play it is unlikely that The Boogeymonster will be a consistently strong choice for your deck and there will usually be a more powerful late-game threat to include in your deck instead.
The Boogeymonster is no longer available in Arena.
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's