The Boogeymonster — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
The Boogeymonster is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Boogeymonster is a new Legendary minion that threatens to spiral completely out of control if it is left unchecked. However, in reality, it is an initially slow play that requires a free turn, as your opponent attacking into it with their minions or using removal spells from hand will not trigger its buff ability. This situation will be rare in high level play.
In Constructed play it is unlikely that The Boogeymonster will be a consistently strong choice for your deck and there will usually be a more powerful late-game threat to include in your deck instead.
The Boogeymonster is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck