The Boogeymonster — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
The Boogeymonster is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
The Boogeymonster is a new Legendary minion that threatens to spiral completely out of control if it is left unchecked. However, in reality, it is an initially slow play that requires a free turn, as your opponent attacking into it with their minions or using removal spells from hand will not trigger its buff ability. This situation will be rare in high level play.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play it is unlikely that The Boogeymonster will be a consistently strong choice for your deck and there will usually be a more powerful late-game threat to include in your deck instead.
The Boogeymonster is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild