The Boogeymonster — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
The Boogeymonster is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
The Boogeymonster is a new Legendary minion that threatens to spiral completely out of control if it is left unchecked. However, in reality, it is an initially slow play that requires a free turn, as your opponent attacking into it with their minions or using removal spells from hand will not trigger its buff ability. This situation will be rare in high level play.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play it is unlikely that The Boogeymonster will be a consistently strong choice for your deck and there will usually be a more powerful late-game threat to include in your deck instead.
The Boogeymonster is a below average card in Arena. Usually, you will only be able to get repeated value out of this card if you are already ahead on the board, in which case any similar threat will likely achieve the same thing. In situations where your opponent has board control, it does very little to catch you back up as your opponent is able to dispose of it on their own terms.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard