The Darkness — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
The Darkness is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Darkness is an extremely powerful minion that shuffles 3 Darkness Candles into the opponent's deck. Until all 3 Candles have been drawn, The Darkness simply takes up space on the board by remaining dormant. Although it has extremely powerful stats, as the minion eventually activates from opponent's card draw, it is likely to activate on their turn and therefore gives time them the ability to remove the minion before it is able to attack.
In Constructed, The Darkness is far too slow and vulnerable to removal to be used as a legitimate threat in decks. However, the ability to shuffle multiple copies of a card into opponents' decks allows the card to be used as a niche tech card to target Highlander decks.
In Arena, The Darkness is a terrible card. As Arena games usually finish while players still have plenty of cards in their deck, opponents will almost never draw enough cards to allow The Darkness to activate.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?