Ticking Abomination — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ticking Abomination is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ticking Abomination is a minion with very strong stats, but has a huge drawback. In almost every situation, Ticking Abomination is not worth the price. The Deathrattle of the minion prevents any other minion from being played as they will most likely be killed. Even decks that run very few minions should not consider this card as the stats are not nearly threatening enough and most opponents will simply ignore the card to prevent you from playing any further minions.
In Constructed, Ticking Abomination and is a very poor card and should not be considered outside of fun decks.
In Arena, Ticking Abomination is a fairly weak card. Although it does prevent you from playing any additional minions, its strong stats will result in trading 2-for-1 which can help out immensely in longer games.
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Blizzard Offers Paid Time Off for Wednesday's Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employee Walkout Protest on Wednesday, July 28th
- Critical Open Letter Signed by over 1000 Current and Former Activision Blizzard Employees
- Lawyer Reviews of the Activision Blizzard Lawsuit (Videos)
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj
- to defeat supremus solo adventure
- All the cards wich destroy Supremes in felfire are now wild
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter