Ticking Abomination — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ticking Abomination is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ticking Abomination is a minion with very strong stats, but has a huge drawback. In almost every situation, Ticking Abomination is not worth the price. The Deathrattle of the minion prevents any other minion from being played as they will most likely be killed. Even decks that run very few minions should not consider this card as the stats are not nearly threatening enough and most opponents will simply ignore the card to prevent you from playing any further minions.
In Constructed, Ticking Abomination and is a very poor card and should not be considered outside of fun decks.
In Arena, Ticking Abomination is a fairly weak card. Although it does prevent you from playing any additional minions, its strong stats will result in trading 2-for-1 which can help out immensely in longer games.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck