Ticking Abomination — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ticking Abomination is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ticking Abomination is a minion with very strong stats, but has a huge drawback. In almost every situation, Ticking Abomination is not worth the price. The Deathrattle of the minion prevents any other minion from being played as they will most likely be killed. Even decks that run very few minions should not consider this card as the stats are not nearly threatening enough and most opponents will simply ignore the card to prevent you from playing any further minions.
In Constructed, Ticking Abomination and is a very poor card and should not be considered outside of fun decks.
In Arena, Ticking Abomination is a fairly weak card. Although it does prevent you from playing any additional minions, its strong stats will result in trading 2-for-1 which can help out immensely in longer games.
Decks with Ticking Abomination
Wild Mecha'thun Priest Deck Guide 14 spells, 16 minions
|6,820||Apr 06 2019|
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?