Ticking Abomination — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ticking Abomination is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ticking Abomination is a minion with very strong stats, but has a huge drawback. In almost every situation, Ticking Abomination is not worth the price. The Deathrattle of the minion prevents any other minion from being played as they will most likely be killed. Even decks that run very few minions should not consider this card as the stats are not nearly threatening enough and most opponents will simply ignore the card to prevent you from playing any further minions.
In Constructed, Ticking Abomination and is a very poor card and should not be considered outside of fun decks.
In Arena, Ticking Abomination is a fairly weak card. Although it does prevent you from playing any additional minions, its strong stats will result in trading 2-for-1 which can help out immensely in longer games.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck