Trogg Gloomeater — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Trogg Gloomeater is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Trogg Gloomeater offers good value against other minions due to its Poisonous effect and reasonable Health. However, its low attack stat means it will pose very little threat if opponents choose not to play any minion against it.
In Constructed, Trogg Gloomeater does not see play. Having 1 Attack as a 5-Mana minion prevents it from having much impact on the board and is easy to ignore.
In Arena, Trogg Gloomeater is a good card. With 5 Health and a Poisonous effect, it is very likely to trade 2-for-1 as opponents are unlikely to have the appropriate removal in Arena.
Decks with Trogg Gloomeater
Wild Taunt Druid Deck Guide 18 spells, 12 minions
|8,600||Apr 08 2019|
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's