Trogg Gloomeater — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Trogg Gloomeater is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Trogg Gloomeater offers good value against other minions due to its Poisonous effect and reasonable Health. However, its low attack stat means it will pose very little threat if opponents choose not to play any minion against it.
In Constructed, Trogg Gloomeater does not see play. Having 1 Attack as a 5-Mana minion prevents it from having much impact on the board and is easy to ignore.
In Arena, Trogg Gloomeater is a good card. With 5 Health and a Poisonous effect, it is very likely to trade 2-for-1 as opponents are unlikely to have the appropriate removal in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards