Trogg Gloomeater — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Trogg Gloomeater is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Trogg Gloomeater offers good value against other minions due to its Poisonous effect and reasonable Health. However, its low attack stat means it will pose very little threat if opponents choose not to play any minion against it.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Trogg Gloomeater does not see play. Having 1 Attack as a 5-Mana minion prevents it from having much impact on the board and is easy to ignore.
In Arena, Trogg Gloomeater is a good card. With 5 Health and a Poisonous effect, it is very likely to trade 2-for-1 as opponents are unlikely to have the appropriate removal in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: A Witchy Recipe
- Shudderwock Animation Speed & Battlecry Cap to Be Fixed Soon
- Ben Brode Leaves Blizzard
- Hearthside Chat: Monster Hunt
- Blizzard Balance Gifting Now Available
- Ben Brode Answers Unsolved Hearthstone Mysteries
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #14
- What's the Move #21 - Azari Incoming!
- Primalfin totem vs Baku Paladin
- Dungeon Runs
- Competitive Concedestone
- Mad Magician
- Hearthstone Shaman Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Basic Warrior Deck
- Spiteful Druid Archetype
- The art of free to play