Trogg Gloomeater — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Trogg Gloomeater is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Trogg Gloomeater offers good value against other minions due to its Poisonous effect and reasonable Health. However, its low attack stat means it will pose very little threat if opponents choose not to play any minion against it.
In Constructed, Trogg Gloomeater does not see play. Having 1 Attack as a 5-Mana minion prevents it from having much impact on the board and is easy to ignore.
In Arena, Trogg Gloomeater is a good card. With 5 Health and a Poisonous effect, it is very likely to trade 2-for-1 as opponents are unlikely to have the appropriate removal in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck