Trogg Gloomeater — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Trogg Gloomeater is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Trogg Gloomeater offers good value against other minions due to its Poisonous effect and reasonable Health. However, its low attack stat means it will pose very little threat if opponents choose not to play any minion against it.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Trogg Gloomeater does not see play. Having 1 Attack as a 5-Mana minion prevents it from having much impact on the board and is easy to ignore.
In Arena, Trogg Gloomeater is a good card. With 5 Health and a Poisonous effect, it is very likely to trade 2-for-1 as opponents are unlikely to have the appropriate removal in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter