Venomancer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Venomancer is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Venomancer has the potential to be a powerful card, as the Poisonous effect can often force opponents into awkward positions if they do not have a clean answer. However, most of the times opponents will have a response, making this a 5-Mana minion that forces an opponent to sacrifice a minion or removal spell.
2. Constructed Play
Although Venomancer may seem strong in Constructed, at 5 Mana it is a very expensive card that opponents will be able to remove for less in most situations and therefore it is not worth playing.
In Arena, Venomancer is a strong card. As removal spells are rare in Arena, Venomancer will almost always trade at least evenly and will frequently be able to kill multiple minions due to its fairly resilient 5 Health.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter