Venomancer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Venomancer is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Venomancer has the potential to be a powerful card, as the Poisonous effect can often force opponents into awkward positions if they do not have a clean answer. However, most of the times opponents will have a response, making this a 5-Mana minion that forces an opponent to sacrifice a minion or removal spell.
Although Venomancer may seem strong in Constructed, at 5 Mana it is a very expensive card that opponents will be able to remove for less in most situations and therefore it is not worth playing.
In Arena, Venomancer is a strong card. As removal spells are rare in Arena, Venomancer will almost always trade at least evenly and will frequently be able to kill multiple minions due to its fairly resilient 5 Health.
- Ranked Mode Overhaul Matchmaking FAQ
- The Best WarCraft Meme(s) of All Time
- Hearthstone 17.0 Update Hotfix Schedule
- Blizzard Sending Out Classic Burning Crusade Character Creation Surveys
- Diablo Community Manager Nevalistis Leaves Blizzard
- Free Decks for Returning Players Clarifications
- Ashes of Outland: 17.0 Patch Notes
- Save the Dates: What's Happening in Hearthstone Until Ashes of Outland Is Released
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Control Priest
- Galakrond Zoo Warlock
- Why am I losing?
- Dragon Hunter
- Reno Mage Deck - Galakrond's Awakening 2020 - PapaJason's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Jambre's Rank 4 Legend
- Battlegrounds Strategy