Table of Contents
Venomancer is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Venomancer has the potential to be a powerful card, as the Poisonous effect can often force opponents into awkward positions if they do not have a clean answer. However, most of the times opponents will have a response, making this a 5-Mana minion that forces an opponent to sacrifice a minion or removal spell.
2. Constructed Play
Although Venomancer may seem strong in Constructed, at 5 Mana it is a very expensive card that opponents will be able to remove for less in most situations and therefore it is not worth playing.
In Arena, Venomancer is a strong card. As removal spells are rare in Arena, Venomancer will almost always trade at least evenly and will frequently be able to kill multiple minions due to its fairly resilient 5 Health.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper