Venture Co. Mercenary — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Venture Co. Mercenary is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Venture Co. Mercenary has a huge stat pool for its Mana cost, but comes with an extremely severe drawback. Unless your opponent is close to death, they will be able to ignore your Venture Co. Mercenary and overwhelm you while you are unable to play minions to counter them effectively.
Venture Co. Mercenary is not the best choice for Constructed, as its drawback is extremely severe, and detrimental to many decks gameplans. It is also an easy target for Big Game Hunter.
Venture Co. Mercenary is an average choice in Arena. Although it represents a huge amount of value on the board, unless your opponent is afraid of dying immediately, they can generally ignore it, and overwhelm you by taking advantage of the cards drawback.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck