Venture Co. Mercenary — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Venture Co. Mercenary is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Venture Co. Mercenary has a huge stat pool for its Mana cost, but comes with an extremely severe drawback. Unless your opponent is close to death, they will be able to ignore your Venture Co. Mercenary and overwhelm you while you are unable to play minions to counter them effectively.
Venture Co. Mercenary is not the best choice for Constructed, as its drawback is extremely severe, and detrimental to many decks gameplans. It is also an easy target for Big Game Hunter.
Venture Co. Mercenary is an average choice in Arena. Although it represents a huge amount of value on the board, unless your opponent is afraid of dying immediately, they can generally ignore it, and overwhelm you by taking advantage of the cards drawback.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge