Venture Co. Mercenary — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Venture Co. Mercenary is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Venture Co. Mercenary has a huge stat pool for its Mana cost, but comes with an extremely severe drawback. Unless your opponent is close to death, they will be able to ignore your Venture Co. Mercenary and overwhelm you while you are unable to play minions to counter them effectively.
Venture Co. Mercenary is not the best choice for Constructed, as its drawback is extremely severe, and detrimental to many decks gameplans. It is also an easy target for.
Venture Co. Mercenary is an average choice in Arena. Although it represents a huge amount of value on the board, unless your opponent is afraid of dying immediately, they can generally ignore it, and overwhelm you by taking advantage of the cards drawback.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck