Venture Co. Mercenary — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Venture Co. Mercenary is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Venture Co. Mercenary has a huge stat pool for its Mana cost, but comes with an extremely severe drawback. Unless your opponent is close to death, they will be able to ignore your Venture Co. Mercenary and overwhelm you while you are unable to play minions to counter them effectively.
Venture Co. Mercenary is not the best choice for Constructed, as its drawback is extremely severe, and detrimental to many decks gameplans. It is also an easy target for.
Venture Co. Mercenary is an average choice in Arena. Although it represents a huge amount of value on the board, unless your opponent is afraid of dying immediately, they can generally ignore it, and overwhelm you by taking advantage of the cards drawback.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck