Venture Co. Mercenary — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Venture Co. Mercenary is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Venture Co. Mercenary has a huge stat pool for its Mana cost, but comes with an extremely severe drawback. Unless your opponent is close to death, they will be able to ignore your Venture Co. Mercenary and overwhelm you while you are unable to play minions to counter them effectively.
2. Constructed Play
Venture Co. Mercenary is not the best choice for Constructed, as its drawback is extremely severe, and detrimental to many decks gameplans. It is also an easy target for Big Game Hunter.
Venture Co. Mercenary is an average choice in Arena. Although it represents a huge amount of value on the board, unless your opponent is afraid of dying immediately, they can generally ignore it, and overwhelm you by taking advantage of the cards drawback.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!