Volatile Elemental — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Volatile Elemental is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Volatile Elemental is an Elemental minion with a random effect that can be potentially powerful. While it is possible to manipulate the board to make the best outcome of the Deathrattle effect more likely, it is also easily possible for opponents to counter play and do the opposite, resulting in the card being fairly poor overall.
In Constructed, Volatile Elemental is a poor card. The Deathrattle effect is far too easy for opponents to play around and there are many cheaper alternative cards that are able to function as an activator for Elemental decks.
In Arena, Volatile Elemental is a weak card. Although the Deathrattle effect can be powerful, it is incredibly easy for opponents to play around and rarely yield any value.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck