Volatile Elemental — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Volatile Elemental is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Volatile Elemental is an Elemental minion with a random effect that can be potentially powerful. While it is possible to manipulate the board to make the best outcome of the Deathrattle effect more likely, it is also easily possible for opponents to counter play and do the opposite, resulting in the card being fairly poor overall.
In Constructed, Volatile Elemental is a poor card. The Deathrattle effect is far too easy for opponents to play around and there are many cheaper alternative cards that are able to function as an activator for Elemental decks.
In Arena, Volatile Elemental is a weak card. Although the Deathrattle effect can be powerful, it is incredibly easy for opponents to play around and rarely yield any value.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists