Volatile Elemental — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Volatile Elemental is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Volatile Elemental is an Elemental minion with a random effect that can be potentially powerful. While it is possible to manipulate the board to make the best outcome of the Deathrattle effect more likely, it is also easily possible for opponents to counter play and do the opposite, resulting in the card being fairly poor overall.
In Constructed, Volatile Elemental is a poor card. The Deathrattle effect is far too easy for opponents to play around and there are many cheaper alternative cards that are able to function as an activator for Elemental decks.
In Arena, Volatile Elemental is a weak card. Although the Deathrattle effect can be powerful, it is incredibly easy for opponents to play around and rarely yield any value.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide