Volatile Elemental — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Volatile Elemental is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Volatile Elemental is an Elemental minion with a random effect that can be potentially powerful. While it is possible to manipulate the board to make the best outcome of the Deathrattle effect more likely, it is also easily possible for opponents to counter play and do the opposite, resulting in the card being fairly poor overall.
In Constructed, Volatile Elemental is a poor card. The Deathrattle effect is far too easy for opponents to play around and there are many cheaper alternative cards that are able to function as an activator for Elemental decks.
In Arena, Volatile Elemental is a weak card. Although the Deathrattle effect can be powerful, it is incredibly easy for opponents to play around and rarely yield any value.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend