Volatile Elemental — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Volatile Elemental is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Volatile Elemental is an Elemental minion with a random effect that can be potentially powerful. While it is possible to manipulate the board to make the best outcome of the Deathrattle effect more likely, it is also easily possible for opponents to counter play and do the opposite, resulting in the card being fairly poor overall.
In Constructed, Volatile Elemental is a poor card. The Deathrattle effect is far too easy for opponents to play around and there are many cheaper alternative cards that are able to function as an activator for Elemental decks.
In Arena, Volatile Elemental is a weak card. Although the Deathrattle effect can be powerful, it is incredibly easy for opponents to play around and rarely yield any value.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck