Volcanic Drake — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Volcanic Drake is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Volcanic Drake is a card that features a new mechanic introduced in Blackrock Mountain which reduces the cost of cards based on the number of minions that die in a turn. It offers very powerful stats if you are able to reduce its cost significantly, but can suffer due to its situational nature.
In Constructed, Volcanic Drake is a strong choice in a Dragon synergy deck, particularly in a deck like Paladin which often has multiple minions die in a turn through their Hero Power tokens or+ .
Volcanic Drake is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck