Volcanic Drake — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Volcanic Drake is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Volcanic Drake is a card that features a new mechanic introduced in Blackrock Mountain which reduces the cost of cards based on the number of minions that die in a turn. It offers very powerful stats if you are able to reduce its cost significantly, but can suffer due to its situational nature.
In Constructed, Volcanic Drake is a strong choice in a Dragon synergy deck, particularly in a deck like Paladin which often has multiple minions die in a turn through their Hero Power tokens or+ .
Volcanic Drake is no longer available in Arena.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck