Volcanic Drake — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Volcanic Drake is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Volcanic Drake is a card that features a new mechanic introduced in Blackrock Mountain which reduces the cost of cards based on the number of minions that die in a turn. It offers very powerful stats if you are able to reduce its cost significantly, but can suffer due to its situational nature.
In Constructed, Volcanic Drake is a strong choice in a Dragon synergy deck, particularly in a deck like Paladin which often has multiple minions die in a turn through their Hero Power tokens or Equality + Consecration.
Volcanic Drake is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike