Waterboy — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Waterboy is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Waterboy is a cheap minion that makes your next Hero Power free. As the card's cost is equal to the base cost of a Hero Power, it can be viewed as a free 2/1 on any turn you already plan to use your Hero Power
In Constructed, Waterboy naturally fits into any deck that relies on frequent Hero Power usage. However, it is not impactful enough for use in competitive decks.
In Arena, Waterboy is an average card. As it has the stats of 1 Mana minion and most Hero Powers have similar effect to a 1 Mana card, Waterboy offers no huge benefit. However, the card is significantly weaker in classes whose Hero Power does not impact the board, such as Hunters and Warriors.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge