Waterboy — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Waterboy is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Waterboy is a cheap minion that makes your next Hero Power free. As the card's cost is equal to the base cost of a Hero Power, it can be viewed as a free 2/1 on any turn you already plan to use your Hero Power
In Constructed, Waterboy naturally fits into any deck that relies on frequent Hero Power usage. However, it is not impactful enough for use in competitive decks.
In Arena, Waterboy is an average card. As it has the stats of 1 Mana minion and most Hero Powers have similar effect to a 1 Mana card, Waterboy offers no huge benefit. However, the card is significantly weaker in classes whose Hero Power does not impact the board, such as Hunters and Warriors.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide