Waterboy — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Waterboy is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Waterboy is a cheap minion that makes your next Hero Power free. As the card's cost is equal to the base cost of a Hero Power, it can be viewed as a free 2/1 on any turn you already plan to use your Hero Power
In Constructed, Waterboy naturally fits into any deck that relies on frequent Hero Power usage. However, it is not impactful enough for use in competitive decks.
In Arena, Waterboy is an average card. As it has the stats of 1 Mana minion and most Hero Powers have similar effect to a 1 Mana card, Waterboy offers no huge benefit. However, the card is significantly weaker in classes whose Hero Power does not impact the board, such as Hunters and Warriors.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck