Wax Elemental — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wax Elemental is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wax Elemental is a very resilient and cheap Taunt minion. Although it poses no real threat by itself, it can be an excellent tool for protecting key minions and a great target for buffs.
Wax Elemental is a great card for Aggro decks that utilise many buffing effects, such as Aggro Druid or Aggro Paladin.
In Arena, Wax Elemental is a below-average card. Wax Elemental can be a good tool for protecting your minions and providing you the freedom to make trades on your own terms, however it will almost always die for free and give your opponent a card advantage.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List