Weasel Tunneler — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Weasel Tunneler is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Weasel Tunneler is a unique card, designed to dilute your opponent's deck. Due to the nature of the card, in order to put it into your opponent's deck, you must draw and play it first, which hurts you just as much in the process. The Deathrattle effect triggers on the card itself rather than a copy of the card, which means cards like Feign Death will move it straight into your opponent's deck.
2. Constructed Play
Weasel Tunneler is considered a fun card and does not see Constructed play.
In Arena, Weasel Tunneler is a terrible card that should never be picked.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please