Table of Contents
Weasel Tunneler is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Weasel Tunneler is a unique card, designed to dilute your opponent's deck. Due to the nature of the card, in order to put it into your opponent's deck, you must draw and play it first, which hurts you just as much in the process. The Deathrattle effect triggers on the card itself rather than a copy of the card, which means cards like Feign Death will move it straight into your opponent's deck.
2. Constructed Play
Weasel Tunneler is considered a fun card and does not see Constructed play.
In Arena, Weasel Tunneler is a terrible card that should never be picked.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper