Whizbang the Wonderful — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Whizbang the Wonderful is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Whizbang the Wonderful is the perfect card for new Hearthstone players, as he packs 18 entire decks into a single card! Adding Whizbang to your deck replaces your hero with Whizbang and names your deck "Whizbang is Wonderful", making him the only "one card deck" in the game. At the start of each match, Whizbang randomly assigns the player with one of the 18 deck recipes that are currently available in Standard. If you are a new player who is light on resources but is excited to try out each of the game's 9 classes, Whizbang the Wonderful should be one of the very first cards that you spend your dust on.
Though Whizbang is a "wonderful" option for new players, he is not a competitively viable card and can not be played in tournament lineups. Experienced Hearthstone players with healthy collections should spend their hard-earned dust elsewhere.
Whizbang the Wonderful is not available in the Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards