Whizbang the Wonderful — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Whizbang the Wonderful is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Boomsday Project packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Whizbang the Wonderful is the perfect card for new Hearthstone players, as he packs 18 entire decks into a single card! Adding Whizbang to your deck replaces your hero with Whizbang and names your deck "Whizbang is Wonderful", making him the only "one card deck" in the game. At the start of each match, Whizbang randomly assigns the player with one of the 18 deck recipes that are currently available in Standard. If you are a new player who is light on resources but is excited to try out each of the game's 9 classes, Whizbang the Wonderful should be one of the very first cards that you spend your dust on.
Though Whizbang is a "wonderful" option for new players, he is not a competitively viable card and can not be played in tournament lineups. Experienced Hearthstone players with healthy collections should spend their hard-earned dust elsewhere.
Whizbang the Wonderful is not available in the Arena.
- An Update on the Development of StarCraft II
- Players Join Protests Against Blizzard France In-Game
- Activision Blizzard To Close France Office
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- WarCraft 2 Remake in WC3: Reforged
- Second Warcraft Movie Rumor Mentioned by Chris Metzen
- Second Source Allegedly Confirms The Burning Crusade Classic Beta in March 2021
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Hearthstone Best Twitch Moments of All Time
- Ferocious Quilboar
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Lady Vashj
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange
- Lady Darkscale