Whizbang the Wonderful — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Whizbang the Wonderful is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Whizbang the Wonderful is the perfect card for new Hearthstone players, as he packs 18 entire decks into a single card! Adding Whizbang to your deck replaces your hero with Whizbang and names your deck "Whizbang is Wonderful", making him the only "one card deck" in the game. At the start of each match, Whizbang randomly assigns the player with one of the 18 deck recipes that are currently available in Standard. If you are a new player who is light on resources but is excited to try out each of the game's 9 classes, Whizbang the Wonderful should be one of the very first cards that you spend your dust on.
Though Whizbang is a "wonderful" option for new players, he is not a competitively viable card and can not be played in tournament lineups. Experienced Hearthstone players with healthy collections should spend their hard-earned dust elsewhere.
Whizbang the Wonderful is not available in the Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck