Whizbang the Wonderful — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Whizbang the Wonderful is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Whizbang the Wonderful is the perfect card for new Hearthstone players, as he packs 18 entire decks into a single card! Adding Whizbang to your deck replaces your hero with Whizbang and names your deck "Whizbang is Wonderful", making him the only "one card deck" in the game. At the start of each match, Whizbang randomly assigns the player with one of the 18 deck recipes that are currently available in Standard. If you are a new player who is light on resources but is excited to try out each of the game's 9 classes, Whizbang the Wonderful should be one of the very first cards that you spend your dust on.
Though Whizbang is a "wonderful" option for new players, he is not a competitively viable card and can not be played in tournament lineups. Experienced Hearthstone players with healthy collections should spend their hard-earned dust elsewhere.
Whizbang the Wonderful is not available in the Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens