Whizbang the Wonderful — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Whizbang the Wonderful is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Whizbang the Wonderful is the perfect card for new Hearthstone players, as he packs 18 entire decks into a single card! Adding Whizbang to your deck replaces your hero with Whizbang and names your deck "Whizbang is Wonderful", making him the only "one card deck" in the game. At the start of each match, Whizbang randomly assigns the player with one of the 18 deck recipes that are currently available in Standard. If you are a new player who is light on resources but is excited to try out each of the game's 9 classes, Whizbang the Wonderful should be one of the very first cards that you spend your dust on.
Though Whizbang is a "wonderful" option for new players, he is not a competitively viable card and can not be played in tournament lineups. Experienced Hearthstone players with healthy collections should spend their hard-earned dust elsewhere.
Whizbang the Wonderful is not available in the Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens