Table of Contents
Wind-up Burglebot is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Wind-up Burglebot is a very weak card. While drawing a card when attacking may seem appealing to newer players, its low base stats make it highly likely to be removed before that point.
2. Constructed Play
Wind-up Burglebot does not provide any immediate influence on the board, and is very susceptible to being removed before it can attack. As a result, it does not see any competitive play.
Wind-up Burglebot is weak card in Arena. It is very likely Wind-up Burglebot will be removed before it can attack, which means you should only view it as a 6-Mana 5/5, which will rarely be the best choice in a draft.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper