Worgen Abomination — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Worgen Abomination is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Worgen Abomination is a powerful minion with an end of turn AoE effect similar to that of. However, as the effect will only target damaged minions, it is much more controllable than the effect Baron Geddon but also less potent unless combined with another AoE such as .
Worgen Abomination does not have a place in any Constructed decks.
In Arena, Worgen Abomination is a below average card. The end of turn effect is very situational and hard to get value from and in situations where you cannot benefit from the effect, playing a 7-drop purely for 6/6 stats is very poor.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List