Worgen Abomination — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Worgen Abomination is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Worgen Abomination is a powerful minion with an end of turn AoE effect similar to that of. However, as the effect will only target damaged minions, it is much more controllable than the effect Baron Geddon but also less potent unless combined with another AoE such as .
Worgen Abomination does not have a place in any Constructed decks.
In Arena, Worgen Abomination is a below average card. The end of turn effect is very situational and hard to get value from and in situations where you cannot benefit from the effect, playing a 7-drop purely for 6/6 stats is very poor.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Bobby Kotick Asks Board for Reduced Salary in a Letter Sent to Employees
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter