Wretched Tiller — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wretched Tiller is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wretched Tiller is a card designed for incredibly aggressive decks that focus heavily on dealing direct damage to opponents. Although the card has potential to do 3 damage per turn, in most situations it will be immediately removed due to its poor 1/1 stats and will achieve no damage.
In Constructed, Wretched Tiller is only worth considering in incredibly aggressive decks. However, as there are a great deal of stronger alternatives available, you should only considerer Wretched Tiller for these decks if you have a small collection and no better cards available.
In Arena, Wretched Tiller is a very poor card. Direct damage has almost no value in Arena and a 1-Mana 1/1 minion will almost always die for free, sacrificing card advantage for nothing in return.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List