Wretched Tiller — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wretched Tiller is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Wretched Tiller is a card designed for incredibly aggressive decks that focus heavily on dealing direct damage to opponents. Although the card has potential to do 3 damage per turn, in most situations it will be immediately removed due to its poor 1/1 stats and will achieve no damage.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Wretched Tiller is only worth considering in incredibly aggressive decks. However, as there are a great deal of stronger alternatives available, you should only considerer Wretched Tiller for these decks if you have a small collection and no better cards available.
In Arena, Wretched Tiller is a very poor card. Direct damage has almost no value in Arena and a 1-Mana 1/1 minion will almost always die for free, sacrificing card advantage for nothing in return.
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin