Wretched Tiller — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wretched Tiller is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Wretched Tiller is a card designed for incredibly aggressive decks that focus heavily on dealing direct damage to opponents. Although the card has potential to do 3 damage per turn, in most situations it will be immediately removed due to its poor 1/1 stats and will achieve no damage.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Wretched Tiller is only worth considering in incredibly aggressive decks. However, as there are a great deal of stronger alternatives available, you should only considerer Wretched Tiller for these decks if you have a small collection and no better cards available.
In Arena, Wretched Tiller is a very poor card. Direct damage has almost no value in Arena and a 1-Mana 1/1 minion will almost always die for free, sacrificing card advantage for nothing in return.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter