Young Dragonhawk — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Young Dragonhawk is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Young Dragonhawk is a very weak minion. The Windfury effect is very unlikely to have any effect on the game since it is so easy to remove, and placing buffs on it preemptively to protect it makes you vulnerable to 2-for-1 situations if your opponent has a removal spell.
Young Dragonhawk is very really seen in Constructed. Although it can potentially output huge damage in combination with buff cards, decks that aim for this strategy will instead use a Charge minion as the base for their combo to guarantee the attack when they need it.
Young Dragonhawk is one of the weakest minions in Arena, and should be picked in almost no circumstance. Even if you have an incredible synergy deck with multiple powerful buffs, the chances of being able to activate such a combo in Arena is incredibly slim and you should favour picking more stable minions.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck