Young Dragonhawk — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Young Dragonhawk is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Young Dragonhawk is a very weak minion. The Windfury effect is very unlikely to have any effect on the game since it is so easy to remove, and placing buffs on it preemptively to protect it makes you vulnerable to 2-for-1 situations if your opponent has a removal spell.
Young Dragonhawk is very really seen in Constructed. Although it can potentially output huge damage in combination with buff cards, decks that aim for this strategy will instead use a Charge minion as the base for their combo to guarantee the attack when they need it.
Young Dragonhawk is one of the weakest minions in Arena, and should be picked in almost no circumstance. Even if you have an incredible synergy deck with multiple powerful buffs, the chances of being able to activate such a combo in Arena is incredibly slim and you should favour picking more stable minions.
Decks with Young Dragonhawk
Cheap Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Hunter Deck (Heroic Mode) 2 weapons, 4 spells, 24 minions
|1,040||Apr 24 2015|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide