Young Dragonhawk — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Young Dragonhawk is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Young Dragonhawk is a very weak minion. The Windfury effect is very unlikely to have any effect on the game since it is so easy to remove, and placing buffs on it preemptively to protect it makes you vulnerable to 2-for-1 situations if your opponent has a removal spell.
Young Dragonhawk is very really seen in Constructed. Although it can potentially output huge damage in combination with buff cards, decks that aim for this strategy will instead use a Charge minion as the base for their combo to guarantee the attack when they need it.
Young Dragonhawk is one of the weakest minions in Arena, and should be picked in almost no circumstance. Even if you have an incredible synergy deck with multiple powerful buffs, the chances of being able to activate such a combo in Arena is incredibly slim and you should favour picking more stable minions.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior