Young Dragonhawk — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Young Dragonhawk is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Young Dragonhawk is a very weak minion. The Windfury effect is very unlikely to have any effect on the game since it is so easy to remove, and placing buffs on it preemptively to protect it makes you vulnerable to 2-for-1 situations if your opponent has a removal spell.
Young Dragonhawk is very really seen in Constructed. Although it can potentially output huge damage in combination with buff cards, decks that aim for this strategy will instead use a Charge minion as the base for their combo to guarantee the attack when they need it.
Young Dragonhawk is one of the weakest minions in Arena, and should be picked in almost no circumstance. Even if you have an incredible synergy deck with multiple powerful buffs, the chances of being able to activate such a combo in Arena is incredibly slim and you should favour picking more stable minions.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck