Table of Contents
Young Dragonhawk is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Young Dragonhawk is a very weak minion. The Windfury effect is very unlikely to have any effect on the game since it is so easy to remove, and placing buffs on it preemptively to protect it makes you vulnerable to 2-for-1 situations if your opponent has a removal spell.
2. Constructed Play
Young Dragonhawk is very really seen in Constructed. Although it can potentially output huge damage in combination with buff cards, decks that aim for this strategy will instead use a Charge minion as the base for their combo to guarantee the attack when they need it.
Young Dragonhawk is one of the weakest minions in Arena, and should be picked in almost no circumstance. Even if you have an incredible synergy deck with multiple powerful buffs, the chances of being able to activate such a combo in Arena is incredibly slim and you should favour picking more stable minions.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ghastly Conjurer
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Professor Putricide
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Mountainfire Armor and Nerubian Unraveler
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- New Streamer needs some help
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- HoF Discussions
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)