Young Priestess — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Young Priestess is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Young Priestess is one of the stronger 1-drop minions in the game, but is still fairly weak. It can be used as it actually has an effect on the board immediately, before your opponent is able to exploit its weak stats to remove it.
Young Priestess is sometimes used in Constructed in aggressive board flood focused decks. In these kinds of decks, it can provide a lot of value by buffing your other minions to protect them from removal, as well as being a target for removal itself, further protecting your other targets.
Young Priestess is one of the better 1-drop minions in Arena, due to the effect it can have on the board. However, since 1-drops in general are very weak in Arena, this does not make it a strong card overall, and there will usually be a better choice.
Decks with Young Priestess
Cheap Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Hunter Deck (Heroic Mode) 2 weapons, 4 spells, 24 minions
|1,040||Apr 24 2015|
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's