Young Priestess — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Young Priestess is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Young Priestess is one of the stronger 1-drop minions in the game, but is still fairly weak. It can be used as it actually has an effect on the board immediately, before your opponent is able to exploit its weak stats to remove it.
Young Priestess is sometimes used in Constructed in aggressive board flood focused decks. In these kinds of decks, it can provide a lot of value by buffing your other minions to protect them from removal, as well as being a target for removal itself, further protecting your other targets.
Young Priestess is one of the better 1-drop minions in Arena, due to the effect it can have on the board. However, since 1-drops in general are very weak in Arena, this does not make it a strong card overall, and there will usually be a better choice.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List