Young Priestess — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Young Priestess is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Young Priestess is one of the stronger 1-drop minions in the game, but is still fairly weak. It can be used as it actually has an effect on the board immediately, before your opponent is able to exploit its weak stats to remove it.
Young Priestess is sometimes used in Constructed in aggressive board flood focused decks. In these kinds of decks, it can provide a lot of value by buffing your other minions to protect them from removal, as well as being a target for removal itself, further protecting your other targets.
Young Priestess is one of the better 1-drop minions in Arena, due to the effect it can have on the board. However, since 1-drops in general are very weak in Arena, this does not make it a strong card overall, and there will usually be a better choice.
Decks with Young Priestess
Cheap Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Hunter Deck (Heroic Mode) 2 weapons, 4 spells, 24 minions
|1,040||Apr 24 2015|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide