Young Priestess — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Young Priestess is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Young Priestess is one of the stronger 1-drop minions in the game, but is still fairly weak. It can be used as it actually has an effect on the board immediately, before your opponent is able to exploit its weak stats to remove it.
Young Priestess is sometimes used in Constructed in aggressive board flood focused decks. In these kinds of decks, it can provide a lot of value by buffing your other minions to protect them from removal, as well as being a target for removal itself, further protecting your other targets.
Young Priestess is one of the better 1-drop minions in Arena, due to the effect it can have on the board. However, since 1-drops in general are very weak in Arena, this does not make it a strong card overall, and there will usually be a better choice.
Decks with Young Priestess
Cheap Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Hunter Deck (Heroic Mode) 2 weapons, 4 spells, 24 minions
|1,040||Apr 24 2015|
- Quick Official Video Highlight Summaries for the Announcements at BlizzCon
- Descent of Dragons Expansion Details: New Features & Card Reveals
- New Battle.net Desktop App Beta
- BlizzCon 2019 Content Hub
- Full BlizzCon Schedule Revealed
- Descent of Dragons is the Next Hearthstone Expansion
- Warcraft 3: Reforged Beta Keys for All Virtual Ticket Holders
- BlizzCon 2019 Opening Ceremony Recap
- Quest Wall Priest
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Deck Request Thread
- Secret Paladin
- Turn Limit ?
- looking for a little direction to get back into the game
- Dalaran Heist 5th wing won't unlock