Table of Contents
Young Priestess is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Young Priestess is one of the stronger 1-drop minions in the game, but is still fairly weak. It can be used as it actually has an effect on the board immediately, before your opponent is able to exploit its weak stats to remove it.
2. Constructed Play
Young Priestess is sometimes used in Constructed in aggressive board flood focused decks. In these kinds of decks, it can provide a lot of value by buffing your other minions to protect them from removal, as well as being a target for removal itself, further protecting your other targets.
Young Priestess is one of the better 1-drop minions in Arena, due to the effect it can have on the board. However, since 1-drops in general are very weak in Arena, this does not make it a strong card overall, and there will usually be a better choice.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???