Zilliax — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Zilliax is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Zilliax has has one keyword abilities for each point of Mana that it costs. This kind of rate is unprecedented for a 5 drop, making Zilliax a highly attractive card in any deck which can reliably take advantage of the card's Magnetic ability.
Though Zilliax does not provide quite as much raw power as Wargear, very few Mech decks will be interested in cutting this card. It is much better than Wargear when played on an empty board, and can easily be used as a bigto protect other aggressive minions.
The combination of Rush and Divine Shield on Zilliax makes it a highly playable Arena card, even in decks with no targets for its Magnetic ability. It can come down and immediately trade with any minion that has 3 or fewer health, then sticks around with Taunt and Lifesteal to help stabilize the board.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens