Zilliax — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Zilliax is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Zilliax has has one keyword abilities for each point of Mana that it costs. This kind of rate is unprecedented for a 5 drop, making Zilliax a highly attractive card in any deck which can reliably take advantage of the card's Magnetic ability.
Though Zilliax does not provide quite as much raw power as Wargear, very few Mech decks will be interested in cutting this card. It is much better than Wargear when played on an empty board, and can easily be used as a bigto protect other aggressive minions.
The combination of Rush and Divine Shield on Zilliax makes it a highly playable Arena card, even in decks with no targets for its Magnetic ability. It can come down and immediately trade with any minion that has 3 or fewer health, then sticks around with Taunt and Lifesteal to help stabilize the board.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards