Zilliax — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Zilliax is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Zilliax has has one keyword abilities for each point of Mana that it costs. This kind of rate is unprecedented for a 5 drop, making Zilliax a highly attractive card in any deck which can reliably take advantage of the card's Magnetic ability.
Though Zilliax does not provide quite as much raw power as Wargear, very few Mech decks will be interested in cutting this card. It is much better than Wargear when played on an empty board, and can easily be used as a bigto protect other aggressive minions.
The combination of Rush and Divine Shield on Zilliax makes it a highly playable Arena card, even in decks with no targets for its Magnetic ability. It can come down and immediately trade with any minion that has 3 or fewer health, then sticks around with Taunt and Lifesteal to help stabilize the board.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter