Zilliax — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Zilliax is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Zilliax has has one keyword abilities for each point of Mana that it costs. This kind of rate is unprecedented for a 5 drop, making Zilliax a highly attractive card in any deck which can reliably take advantage of the card's Magnetic ability.
Though Zilliax does not provide quite as much raw power as Wargear, very few Mech decks will be interested in cutting this card. It is much better than Wargear when played on an empty board, and can easily be used as a big Annoy-o-Tron to protect other aggressive minions.
The combination of Rush and Divine Shield on Zilliax makes it a highly playable Arena card, even in decks with no targets for its Magnetic ability. It can come down and immediately trade with any minion that has 3 or fewer health, then sticks around with Taunt and Lifesteal to help stabilize the board.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike