Zilliax — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Zilliax is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Zilliax has has one keyword abilities for each point of Mana that it costs. This kind of rate is unprecedented for a 5 drop, making Zilliax a highly attractive card in any deck which can reliably take advantage of the card's Magnetic ability.
Though Zilliax does not provide quite as much raw power as Wargear, very few Mech decks will be interested in cutting this card. It is much better than Wargear when played on an empty board, and can easily be used as a bigto protect other aggressive minions.
The combination of Rush and Divine Shield on Zilliax makes it a highly playable Arena card, even in decks with no targets for its Magnetic ability. It can come down and immediately trade with any minion that has 3 or fewer health, then sticks around with Taunt and Lifesteal to help stabilize the board.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck