Annoy-o-Module — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Annoy-o-Module is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
When compared with, Annoy-o-Module trades 2 Attack for 2 highly desirable keyword abilities in Divine Shield and Taunt. Both of these abilities are excellent in aggressive Mech decks which are looking to control the board, and make Annoy-o-Module a reasonable card when played onto an empty board.
Annoy-o-module slots into any kind of Mech Paladin deck, but it is not strong enough to be played in decks which do not run a healthy number of Mechs.provides the same amount of stats and abilities for 1 fewer Mana in defensive decks, while is the stronger option in non-Mech aggro decks.
Annoy-o-Module is a reasonable Arena card, even in decks with no targets for its Magnetic ability. Though it is not a high pick non-Mech decks, it is perfectly serviceable in a pinch.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck