Annoy-o-Module — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Annoy-o-Module is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
When compared with, Annoy-o-Module trades 2 Attack for 2 highly desirable keyword abilities in Divine Shield and Taunt. Both of these abilities are excellent in aggressive Mech decks which are looking to control the board, and make Annoy-o-Module a reasonable card when played onto an empty board.
Annoy-o-module slots into any kind of Mech Paladin deck, but it is not strong enough to be played in decks which do not run a healthy number of Mechs.provides the same amount of stats and abilities for 1 fewer Mana in defensive decks, while is the stronger option in non-Mech aggro decks.
Annoy-o-Module is a reasonable Arena card, even in decks with no targets for its Magnetic ability. Though it is not a high pick non-Mech decks, it is perfectly serviceable in a pinch.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck