Argent Lance — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Argent Lance is a Paladin-only weapon. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Argent Lance is a card that features the Joust mechanic, but does not have a huge benefit if you are able to win. It does have the potential to make an excellent anti-Aggro weapon on turn 2 if playing a Control deck however, since you will almost always beat an Aggro deck in a Joust.
In Constructed, Argent Lance is an excellent chance as an anti-Aggro card in a meta this is filled with aggressive decks. In a more Control based meta however, it will probably not have a powerful effect.
Argent Lance is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge