Argent Lance — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Argent Lance is a Paladin-only weapon. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Argent Lance is a card that features the Joust mechanic, but does not have a huge benefit if you are able to win. It does have the potential to make an excellent anti-Aggro weapon on turn 2 if playing a Control deck however, since you will almost always beat an Aggro deck in a Joust.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Argent Lance is an excellent chance as an anti-Aggro card in a meta this is filled with aggressive decks. In a more Control based meta however, it will probably not have a powerful effect.
Argent Lance is no longer available in Arena.
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- February 2019 Ranked Play Season: Pizza Stone Card Back
- Iksar on the February 5 Card Nerfs
- Five Cards to Be Nerfed on February 5
- Lunar New Year Begins on February 5 in Hearthstone
- February Ranked Play Update: Adjustments to Star Values Per Rank
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Tavern Brawl
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Arena Druid Tier Lists
- The Lich King
- unusual ?
- Deathbringer Saurfang
- Crafting Rules?
- Is the game dying?