Argent Lance — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Argent Lance is a Paladin-only weapon. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Argent Lance is a card that features the Joust mechanic, but does not have a huge benefit if you are able to win. It does have the potential to make an excellent anti-Aggro weapon on turn 2 if playing a Control deck however, since you will almost always beat an Aggro deck in a Joust.
In Constructed, Argent Lance is an excellent chance as an anti-Aggro card in a meta this is filled with aggressive decks. In a more Control based meta however, it will probably not have a powerful effect.
Argent Lance is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck