Argent Lance — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Argent Lance is a Paladin-only weapon. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Argent Lance is a card that features the Joust mechanic, but does not have a huge benefit if you are able to win. It does have the potential to make an excellent anti-Aggro weapon on turn 2 if playing a Control deck however, since you will almost always beat an Aggro deck in a Joust.
In Constructed, Argent Lance is an excellent chance as an anti-Aggro card in a meta this is filled with aggressive decks. In a more Control based meta however, it will probably not have a powerful effect.
Argent Lance is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards