Table of Contents
Argent Lance is a Paladin-only weapon. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Argent Lance is a card that features the Joust mechanic, but does not have a huge benefit if you are able to win. It does have the potential to make an excellent anti-Aggro weapon on turn 2 if playing a Control deck however, since you will almost always beat an Aggro deck in a Joust.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Argent Lance is an excellent chance as an anti-Aggro card in a meta this is filled with aggressive decks. In a more Control based meta however, it will probably not have a powerful effect.
Argent Lance is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists