Arrogant Crusader — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Arrogant Crusader is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
The idea behind Arrogant Crusader is that you get to choose your trades. Your opponent will not be keen to trade into it because of the Deathrattle. This means that you can either pick a good trade, or use the high Attack value to inflict a lot of damage. The downside is that due to the low Health, your opponent may be able to trade a very small minion into the Crusader, and not lose much to the Deathrattle value.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, this card is not strong enough to merit inclusion. The downside for your opponent when they kill it is not game-changing enough to promote Arrogant Crusader above more consistent cards such as Truesilver Champion.
In Arena, this is an above-average card. It will usually be able to kill either one big minion, or two small ones, which is a good deal for 4 Mana. The downside is that your opponent gets to choose which of those options happens, and so you will almost always get the worst one. Arrogant Crusader can also push face damage if you can protect it or buff it.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior