Arrogant Crusader — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Arrogant Crusader is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The idea behind Arrogant Crusader is that you get to choose your trades. Your opponent will not be keen to trade into it because of the Deathrattle. This means that you can either pick a good trade, or use the high Attack value to inflict a lot of damage. The downside is that due to the low Health, your opponent may be able to trade a very small minion into the Crusader, and not lose much to the Deathrattle value.
In Constructed play, this card is not strong enough to merit inclusion. The downside for your opponent when they kill it is not game-changing enough to promote Arrogant Crusader above more consistent cards such as Truesilver Champion.
In Arena, this is an above-average card. It will usually be able to kill either one big minion, or two small ones, which is a good deal for 4 Mana. The downside is that your opponent gets to choose which of those options happens, and so you will almost always get the worst one. Arrogant Crusader can also push face damage if you can protect it or buff it.
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Prime Quest Warlock
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Stealth Rogue
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore