Arrogant Crusader — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Arrogant Crusader is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
The idea behind Arrogant Crusader is that you get to choose your trades. Your opponent will not be keen to trade into it because of the Deathrattle. This means that you can either pick a good trade, or use the high Attack value to inflict a lot of damage. The downside is that due to the low Health, your opponent may be able to trade a very small minion into the Crusader, and not lose much to the Deathrattle value.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, this card is not strong enough to merit inclusion. The downside for your opponent when they kill it is not game-changing enough to promote Arrogant Crusader above more consistent cards such as Truesilver Champion.
In Arena, this is an above-average card. It will usually be able to kill either one big minion, or two small ones, which is a good deal for 4 Mana. The downside is that your opponent gets to choose which of those options happens, and so you will almost always get the worst one. Arrogant Crusader can also push face damage if you can protect it or buff it.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard