Avenge — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Avenge is a Paladin-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Avenge is one of the most powerful Secrets for Paladins as it represents 3/2 of stats for 1 Mana. However, since the buff is activated on your opponent's turn, they have the opportunity to activate it in a situation where it is comfortable for them to deal with it.
Avenge is a key component of the Secret Paladin deck in the Wild format. Outside of this, it can also be used in many aggressive Paladin decks due to the amount of extra damage it can gain you.
Avenge is no longer available in Arena.
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Imp Zoo Warlock Deck
- Denathrius Ramp Druid Deck
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide