Avenge — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Avenge is a Paladin-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Avenge is one of the most powerful Secrets for Paladins as it represents 3/2 of stats for 1 Mana. However, since the buff is activated on your opponent's turn, they have the opportunity to activate it in a situation where it is comfortable for them to deal with it.
Avenge is a key component of the Secret Paladin deck in the Wild format. Outside of this, it can also be used in many aggressive Paladin decks due to the amount of extra damage it can gain you.
Avenge is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens