Table of Contents
Avenging Wrath is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Avenging Wrath deals 8 total damage for 6 Mana which is an acceptable ratio. However, the damage is unpredictable, and may not have the desired outcome. It can be used in combination with Equality to make a more reliable board clear.
2. Constructed Play
Avenging Wrath is rarely seen in Constructed. Although it is a card that represents reasonable value, there are many higher quality Paladin cards to include in your deck to fulfill any particular game plan.
Avenging Wrath is a reasonable card in Arena. It can easily clear up a board of injured minions in the later turns, or function as burst damage when you are ahead.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists