Avenging Wrath — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Avenging Wrath is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Avenging Wrath deals 8 total damage for 6 Mana which is an acceptable ratio. However, the damage is unpredictable, and may not have the desired outcome. It can be used in combination with Equality to make a more reliable board clear.
2. Constructed Play
Avenging Wrath is rarely seen in Constructed. Although it is a card that represents reasonable value, there are many higher quality Paladin cards to include in your deck to fulfill any particular game plan.
Avenging Wrath is a reasonable card in Arena. It can easily clear up a board of injured minions in the later turns, or function as burst damage when you are ahead.
- Two Priest Cards Revealed in Loa & Lore Hearthside Chat with Dave Kosak
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #29
- Tavern Brawl: A Temporus Shift
- Rastakhan's Rumble Card Reveal Schedule
- Belligerent Gnome Reveal: Rastakhan's Rumble
- Ticket Scalper & Heavy Metal! Reveals: Rastakhan's Rumble
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Pull of the Day
- Shaman Dungeon Run
- Control Warrior
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?