Avenging Wrath — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Avenging Wrath is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Avenging Wrath deals 8 total damage for 6 Mana which is an acceptable ratio. However, the damage is unpredictable, and may not have the desired outcome. It can be used in combination withto make a more reliable board clear.
Avenging Wrath is rarely seen in Constructed. Although it is a card that represents reasonable value, there are many higher quality Paladin cards to include in your deck to fulfill any particular game plan.
Avenging Wrath is a reasonable card in Arena. It can easily clear up a board of injured minions in the later turns, or function as burst damage when you are ahead.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck