Table of Contents
Avenging Wrath is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Avenging Wrath deals 8 total damage for 6 Mana which is an acceptable ratio. However, the damage is unpredictable, and may not have the desired outcome. It can be used in combination with Equality to make a more reliable board clear.
2. Constructed Play
Avenging Wrath is rarely seen in Constructed. Although it is a card that represents reasonable value, there are many higher quality Paladin cards to include in your deck to fulfill any particular game plan.
Avenging Wrath is a reasonable card in Arena. It can easily clear up a board of injured minions in the later turns, or function as burst damage when you are ahead.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???