Benevolent Djinn — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Benevolent Djinn is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Benevolent Djinn is a solid cheap minion that provides a reasonable amount of stats and healing to slow down aggressive decks.
In Constructed, Benevolent Djinn is a good card for Control Paladin to provide a proactive board presence in the early-game and additional healing to help survive until the late-game.
In Arena, Benevolent Djinn is a below-average card. The healing effect provides very little value, as Arena games revolve around which player can maintain control of the board.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck