Benevolent Djinn — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Benevolent Djinn is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Benevolent Djinn is a solid cheap minion that provides a reasonable amount of stats and healing to slow down aggressive decks.
In Constructed, Benevolent Djinn is a good card for Control Paladin to provide a proactive board presence in the early-game and additional healing to help survive until the late-game.
In Arena, Benevolent Djinn is a below-average card. The healing effect provides very little value, as Arena games revolve around which player can maintain control of the board.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck