Benevolent Djinn — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Benevolent Djinn is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Benevolent Djinn is a solid cheap minion that provides a reasonable amount of stats and healing to slow down aggressive decks.
In Constructed, Benevolent Djinn is a good card for Control Paladin to provide a proactive board presence in the early-game and additional healing to help survive until the late-game.
In Arena, Benevolent Djinn is a below-average card. The healing effect provides very little value, as Arena games revolve around which player can maintain control of the board.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck