Benevolent Djinn — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Benevolent Djinn is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Benevolent Djinn is a solid cheap minion that provides a reasonable amount of stats and healing to slow down aggressive decks.
In Constructed, Benevolent Djinn is a good card for Control Paladin to provide a proactive board presence in the early-game and additional healing to help survive until the late-game.
In Arena, Benevolent Djinn is a below-average card. The healing effect provides very little value, as Arena games revolve around which player can maintain control of the board.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck