Benevolent Djinn — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Benevolent Djinn is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Benevolent Djinn is a solid cheap minion that provides a reasonable amount of stats and healing to slow down aggressive decks.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Benevolent Djinn is a good card for Control Paladin to provide a proactive board presence in the early-game and additional healing to help survive until the late-game.
In Arena, Benevolent Djinn is a below-average card. The healing effect provides very little value, as Arena games revolve around which player can maintain control of the board.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter