Blessed Champion — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Blessed Champion is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Blessed Champion is a very poor card. It is expensive and situational, which makes it hard both to use in normal play, or to combine with other cards as a finishing combo. Other buffs such as Blessing of Kings and Seal of Champions will be more effective.
2. Constructed Play
Blessed Champion is too expensive for Constructed decks, and rarely offers a benefit over cheaper buff cards.
Blessed Champion is generally a poor card in Arena. Although it can occasionally catch your opponent by surprise as a finisher, it will generally sit dead in your hand for multiple turns and prove to be an ineffective choice.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild