Blessed Champion — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Blessed Champion is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Blessed Champion is a very poor card. It is expensive and situational, which makes it hard both to use in normal play, or to combine with other cards as a finishing combo. Other buffs such as Blessing of Kings and Seal of Champions will be more effective.
2. Constructed Play
Blessed Champion is too expensive for Constructed decks, and rarely offers a benefit over cheaper buff cards.
Blessed Champion is generally a poor card in Arena. Although it can occasionally catch your opponent by surprise as a finisher, it will generally sit dead in your hand for multiple turns and prove to be an ineffective choice.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!