Table of Contents
Blessed Champion is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Blessed Champion is a very poor card. It is expensive and situational, which makes it hard both to use in normal play, or to combine with other cards as a finishing combo. Other buffs such as Blessing of Kings and Seal of Champions will be more effective.
2. Constructed Play
Blessed Champion is too expensive for Constructed decks, and rarely offers a benefit over cheaper buff cards.
Blessed Champion is generally a poor card in Arena. Although it can occasionally catch your opponent by surprise as a finisher, it will generally sit dead in your hand for multiple turns and prove to be an ineffective choice.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists