Blessed Champion — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Blessed Champion is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Blessed Champion is a very poor card. It is expensive and situational, which makes it hard both to use in normal play, or to combine with other cards as a finishing combo. Other buffs such as Blessing of Kings and Seal of Champions will be more effective.
2. Constructed Play
Blessed Champion is too expensive for Constructed decks, and rarely offers a benefit over cheaper buff cards.
Blessed Champion is generally a poor card in Arena. Although it can occasionally catch your opponent by surprise as a finisher, it will generally sit dead in your hand for multiple turns and prove to be an ineffective choice.
- Ticket Scalper & Heavy Metal! Reveals: Rastakhan's Rumble
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2018 Earnings Call
- Time Out! Card Reveal by Wronchi
- Update 12.4: New Classic Cards & Rastakhan's Rumble Pre-Purchase
- Hearthstone Hits 100 Million Players, Rewards Inc!
- All Blizzard Franchises Will Have Mobile Titles
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?
- OTK Mage
- Rastakhan's Rumble Hub
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard