Blessed Champion — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Blessed Champion is a Paladin-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blessed Champion is a very poor card. It is expensive and situational, which makes it hard both to use in normal play, or to combine with other cards as a finishing combo. Other buffs such as Seal of Champions will be more effective.and
Blessed Champion is too expensive for Constructed decks, and rarely offers a benefit over cheaper buff cards.
Blessed Champion is generally a poor card in Arena. Although it can occasionally catch your opponent by surprise as a finisher, it will generally sit dead in your hand for multiple turns and prove to be an ineffective choice.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck