Blessing of Might — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Blessing of Might is a Paladin-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 45 and 46 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blessing of Might is relatively poor card in most situations. Ideally you want your buff cards to also provide additional Health, so your minions can stick around on the board and get repeated value.
Blessing of Might is mostly reserved for extremely aggressive Paladin decks. Even then it is often only included as a single copy, as cards likerepresent more value overall.
Blessing of Might is a poor card in Arena. If you do end up with it your deck, you should try to use it as a trading tool to gain tempo, and not simply attempt to rush your opponent with it. It can combine well with.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck