Blessing of Might
Table of Contents
Blessing of Might is a Paladin-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 45 and 46 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Blessing of Might is relatively poor card in most situations. Ideally you want your buff cards to also provide additional Health, so your minions can stick around on the board and get repeated value.
2. Constructed Play
Blessing of Might is mostly reserved for extremely aggressive Paladin decks. Even then it is often only included as a single copy, as cards like Abusive Sergeant represent more value overall.
Blessing of Might is a poor card in Arena. If you do end up with it your deck, you should try to use it as a trading tool to gain tempo, and not simply attempt to rush your opponent with it. It can combine well with Argent Protector.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists