Blessing of Might — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Blessing of Might is a Paladin-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 45 and 46 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Blessing of Might is relatively poor card in most situations. Ideally you want your buff cards to also provide additional Health, so your minions can stick around on the board and get repeated value.
2. Constructed Play
Blessing of Might is mostly reserved for extremely aggressive Paladin decks. Even then it is often only included as a single copy, as cards like Abusive Sergeant represent more value overall.
Blessing of Might is a poor card in Arena. If you do end up with it your deck, you should try to use it as a trading tool to gain tempo, and not simply attempt to rush your opponent with it. It can combine well with Argent Protector.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter