Blessing of Might — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Blessing of Might is a Paladin-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 45 and 46 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blessing of Might is relatively poor card in most situations. Ideally you want your buff cards to also provide additional Health, so your minions can stick around on the board and get repeated value.
Blessing of Might is mostly reserved for extremely aggressive Paladin decks. Even then it is often only included as a single copy, as cards like Abusive Sergeant represent more value overall.
Blessing of Might is a poor card in Arena. If you do end up with it your deck, you should try to use it as a trading tool to gain tempo, and not simply attempt to rush your opponent with it. It can combine well with Argent Protector.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck