Blessing of Might — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Blessing of Might is a Paladin-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 45 and 46 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Blessing of Might is relatively poor card in most situations. Ideally you want your buff cards to also provide additional Health, so your minions can stick around on the board and get repeated value.
2. Constructed Play
Blessing of Might is mostly reserved for extremely aggressive Paladin decks. Even then it is often only included as a single copy, as cards like Abusive Sergeant represent more value overall.
Blessing of Might is a poor card in Arena. If you do end up with it your deck, you should try to use it as a trading tool to gain tempo, and not simply attempt to rush your opponent with it. It can combine well with Argent Protector.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Grumble, World Shaker Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Unidentified Maul Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Raven Familiar Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Make it cheap #3 Budget Handbuff Paladin
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King