Blessing of Might — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Blessing of Might is a Paladin-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 45 and 46 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blessing of Might is relatively poor card in most situations. Ideally you want your buff cards to also provide additional Health, so your minions can stick around on the board and get repeated value.
Blessing of Might is mostly reserved for extremely aggressive Paladin decks. Even then it is often only included as a single copy, as cards likerepresent more value overall.
Blessing of Might is a poor card in Arena. If you do end up with it your deck, you should try to use it as a trading tool to gain tempo, and not simply attempt to rush your opponent with it. It can combine well with.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck