Blessing of Might — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Blessing of Might is a Paladin-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 45 and 46 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blessing of Might is relatively poor card in most situations. Ideally you want your buff cards to also provide additional Health, so your minions can stick around on the board and get repeated value.
Blessing of Might is mostly reserved for extremely aggressive Paladin decks. Even then it is often only included as a single copy, as cards likerepresent more value overall.
Blessing of Might is a poor card in Arena. If you do end up with it your deck, you should try to use it as a trading tool to gain tempo, and not simply attempt to rush your opponent with it. It can combine well with.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck