Bloodclaw — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Bloodclaw is a Paladin-only weapon. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bloodclaw is a cheap Paladin weapon that can be used to great effect in the early game to control the board. However, the card can be hard to get enough value out of due to only having 2 Durability.
In Constructed, Bloodclaw is too weak to be used in competitive play.
In Arena, Bloodclaw is a reasonable card. The cheap weapon is often enough to secure early-game board control that can quickly snowball out of control.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck