Bloodclaw — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Bloodclaw is a Paladin-only weapon. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bloodclaw is a cheap Paladin weapon that can be used to great effect in the early game to control the board. However, the card can be hard to get enough value out of due to only having 2 Durability.
In Constructed, Bloodclaw is too weak to be used in competitive play.
In Arena, Bloodclaw is a reasonable card. The cheap weapon is often enough to secure early-game board control that can quickly snowball out of control.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge