Bolvar, Fireblood — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Bolvar, Fireblood is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bolvar, Fireblood appears to be weak at first glance. However, it is worth noting that it will be a 3/7 minion after losing its own Divine Shield, and so does not need a huge amount of synergy with other Divine Shield minions to have good stats.
2. Constructed Play
Bolvar, Fireblood is presented as a build-around card. For the most part, it will work better as a decent card with synergy in a deck with some Divine Shields, rather than jamming a deck full of Divine Shields and hoping to get a gigantic Bolvar. Due to its Legendary status, Bolvar is a little unreliable, and should be regarded as a nice addition when drawn.
Bolvar, Fireblood is below average in most Arena drafts. Even allowing for the fact that it gets buffed after losing Divine Shield, a 3/7 for five Mana is not very good. If you have 3-4 Divine Shield minions, then it can be a playable card, as a 5/7 is above the power curve.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild