Bolvar, Fireblood — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Bolvar, Fireblood is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bolvar, Fireblood appears to be weak at first glance. However, it is worth noting that it will be a 3/7 minion after losing its own Divine Shield, and so does not need a huge amount of synergy with other Divine Shield minions to have good stats.
Bolvar, Fireblood is presented as a build-around card. For the most part, it will work better as a decent card with synergy in a deck with some Divine Shields, rather than jamming a deck full of Divine Shields and hoping to get a gigantic Bolvar. Due to its Legendary status, Bolvar is a little unreliable, and should be regarded as a nice addition when drawn.
Bolvar, Fireblood is below average in most Arena drafts. Even allowing for the fact that it gets buffed after losing Divine Shield, a 3/7 for five Mana is not very good. If you have 3-4 Divine Shield minions, then it can be a playable card, as a 5/7 is above the power curve.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter