Bolvar, Fireblood — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Bolvar, Fireblood is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bolvar, Fireblood appears to be weak at first glance. However, it is worth noting that it will be a 3/7 minion after losing its own Divine Shield, and so does not need a huge amount of synergy with other Divine Shield minions to have good stats.
Bolvar, Fireblood is presented as a build-around card. For the most part, it will work better as a decent card with synergy in a deck with some Divine Shields, rather than jamming a deck full of Divine Shields and hoping to get a gigantic Bolvar. Due to its Legendary status, Bolvar is a little unreliable, and should be regarded as a nice addition when drawn.
Bolvar, Fireblood is below average in most Arena drafts. Even allowing for the fact that it gets buffed after losing Divine Shield, a 3/7 for five Mana is not very good. If you have 3-4 Divine Shield minions, then it can be a playable card, as a 5/7 is above the power curve.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck