Cathedral Gargoyle — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Cathedral Gargoyle is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cathedral Gargoyle is a niche card designed for Paladin decks revolving around Dragon synergy. The card can be very powerful if the Battlecry effect is activated but is otherwise very weak for a 2-drop.
In Constructed, Cathedral Gargoyle is exclusively aimed at Dragon Paladin decks.
In Arena, Cathedral Gargoyle is a poor card. It is not possible to reliably draft Dragon decks in Arena and the card is very weak without its Battlecry effect.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List