Table of Contents
Cobalt Guardian is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Cobalt Guardian is a very situational card that can be incredibly powerful in the right situation, but is too difficult to set up to be a good card. If you are able to trade your Divine Shield for an enemy minion and then continue to chain Mechs to refresh it, it can be devastating, but the fragile health stat makes it to vulnerable for these situations to be common.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Cobalt Guardian is unlikely to see much play. It is far too situational and is competing against a number of other, far more consistent, cards in the 5 Mana slot.
Cobalt Guardian is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists