Table of Contents
Cobalt Guardian is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Cobalt Guardian is a very situational card that can be incredibly powerful in the right situation, but is too difficult to set up to be a good card. If you are able to trade your Divine Shield for an enemy minion and then continue to chain Mechs to refresh it, it can be devastating, but the fragile health stat makes it to vulnerable for these situations to be common.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Cobalt Guardian is unlikely to see much play. It is far too situational and is competing against a number of other, far more consistent, cards in the 5 Mana slot.
Cobalt Guardian is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast: Episode #4
- Blizzard Battle.net Currency Conversion: Nov 16
- Recruiting Overwatch Guide Writer
- Death Knights to Leave the Arena on November 14th
- Pro Player RayC Stars in "What's the Move?" Episode 7!
- Kobolds & Catacombs Presumed to Be Released On December 7
- Tavern Brawl: The Great Summoner Competition - Standard
- Golden pack reward for Twitch Prime available now
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap
- Invest into what?
- Dream Cards
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange
- Lyra, Raza, or Velen?
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Hearthstone Priest Spells and Minions