Cobalt Guardian — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Cobalt Guardian is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cobalt Guardian is a very situational card that can be incredibly powerful in the right situation, but is too difficult to set up to be a good card. If you are able to trade your Divine Shield for an enemy minion and then continue to chain Mechs to refresh it, it can be devastating, but the fragile health stat makes it to vulnerable for these situations to be common.
In Constructed, Cobalt Guardian is unlikely to see much play. It is far too situational and is competing against a number of other, far more consistent, cards in the 5 Mana slot.
Cobalt Guardian is no longer available in Arena.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- Diablo 2 Gameplay AI Upscaled to 4K, 60 FPS
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Supremus Challenge
- Totem Shaman
- Lady Vashj
- What does -1/-1 do on a card?
- Guardian Animals Druid
- Malygos Quest Warlock
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Control Warrior Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend