Dinosize — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Dinosize is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dinosize is a situational buff card that gives Paladin access to a significant amount of burst damage if a minion is kept in play. Due to the large Mana cost, Dinosize is incredibly situational and relies heavily on having minions survive the previous turn, making it a fairly weak card overall.
Dinosize is a fairly rigid card due to its high Mana cost and is unlikely to see Constructed play as a result.
Dinosize is an reasonable card in Arena. Although it may not reach its maximum potential in most situations, it can still be used on Turn 10 alongside the Paladin Hero Power to generate a 10-Mana 10/10 minion.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck