Dinosize — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Dinosize is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dinosize is a situational buff card that gives Paladin access to a significant amount of burst damage if a minion is kept in play. Due to the large Mana cost, Dinosize is incredibly situational and relies heavily on having minions survive the previous turn, making it a fairly weak card overall.
2. Constructed Play
Dinosize is a fairly rigid card due to its high Mana cost and is unlikely to see Constructed play as a result.
Dinosize is an reasonable card in Arena. Although it may not reach its maximum potential in most situations, it can still be used on Turn 10 alongside the Paladin Hero Power to generate a 10-Mana 10/10 minion.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- What's the Move #13 - A Beginner-Friendly Episode
- Twitch Prime Promotion for Two Free K&C Packs
- Choose Your Hearthstone World Champion To Win Free Packs
- Tavern Brawl: Shadow Reflection
- Upcoming Hearthstone Update on February
- Icy Veins Podcast: Episode #8
- Battle.net App Update: January 9th
- What's the Move #12 - Featuring TerrenceM!
- Elemental Mage Deck List
- Zoo Warlock Deck List
- Paladin Dungeon Run
- Aggro Druid Deck List
- Rogue Dungeon Run
- Dungeon Run Progress Thread
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Hearthstone 80g quest TRADING