Dinosize — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Dinosize is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dinosize is a situational buff card that gives Paladin access to a significant amount of burst damage if a minion is kept in play. Due to the large Mana cost, Dinosize is incredibly situational and relies heavily on having minions survive the previous turn, making it a fairly weak card overall.
2. Constructed Play
Dinosize is a fairly rigid card due to its high Mana cost and is unlikely to see Constructed play as a result.
Dinosize is an reasonable card in Arena. Although it may not reach its maximum potential in most situations, it can still be used on Turn 10 alongside the Paladin Hero Power to generate a 10-Mana 10/10 minion.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild