Dinosize — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Dinosize is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dinosize is a situational buff card that gives Paladin access to a significant amount of burst damage if a minion is kept in play. Due to the large Mana cost, Dinosize is incredibly situational and relies heavily on having minions survive the previous turn, making it a fairly weak card overall.
2. Constructed Play
Dinosize is a fairly rigid card due to its high Mana cost and is unlikely to see Constructed play as a result.
Dinosize is an reasonable card in Arena. Although it may not reach its maximum potential in most situations, it can still be used on Turn 10 alongside the Paladin Hero Power to generate a 10-Mana 10/10 minion.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard