Dinosize — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Dinosize is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dinosize is a situational buff card that gives Paladin access to a significant amount of burst damage if a minion is kept in play. Due to the large Mana cost, Dinosize is incredibly situational and relies heavily on having minions survive the previous turn, making it a fairly weak card overall.
Dinosize is a fairly rigid card due to its high Mana cost and is unlikely to see Constructed play as a result.
Dinosize is an reasonable card in Arena. Although it may not reach its maximum potential in most situations, it can still be used on Turn 10 alongside the Paladin Hero Power to generate a 10-Mana 10/10 minion.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck