Table of Contents
Dragon Consort is a Paladin-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dragon Consort is one of the many new Dragon cards introduced in the Blackrock Mountain expansion. Due to it being a Paladin class card, it makes Paladin a likely home for any eventual Dragon themed decks.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Dragon Consort will be the basis of any Paladin based Dragon deck, and may even be powerful enough to see play in more general Midrange Paladin decks. A 5 Mana 5/5 still trades effectively against common minions in the game, and the effect is extremely beneficial to your late-game.
Dragon Consort is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists