Enter the Coliseum — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Enter the Coliseum is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Enter the Coliseum is a card for Paladins with a similar effect tofor Warriors. It is slightly more dependable, in that you know exactly what the outcome will be before you cast it, however, it will usually leave the most powerful minion on your opponent's side alive. It can be extremely powerful on a late-game turn in combination with however.
Enter the Coliseum can be a strong card in a slower, Control based Paladin deck, due to the powerful combos you can pull off late in the game, usingor to destroy or neutralise the last remaining large minion.
Enter the Coliseum is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck