Enter the Coliseum — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Enter the Coliseum is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Enter the Coliseum is a card for Paladins with a similar effect to Brawl for Warriors. It is slightly more dependable, in that you know exactly what the outcome will be before you cast it, however, it will usually leave the most powerful minion on your opponent's side alive. It can be extremely powerful on a late-game turn in combination with Big Game Hunter however.
Enter the Coliseum can be a strong card in a slower, Control based Paladin deck, due to the powerful combos you can pull off late in the game, using Big Game Hunter or Aldor Peacekeeper to destroy or neutralise the last remaining large minion.
Enter the Coliseum is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike