Enter the Coliseum
Table of Contents
Enter the Coliseum is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Enter the Coliseum is a card for Paladins with a similar effect to Brawl for Warriors. It is slightly more dependable, in that you know exactly what the outcome will be before you cast it, however, it will usually leave the most powerful minion on your opponent's side alive. It can be extremely powerful on a late-game turn in combination with Big Game Hunter however.
2. Constructed Play
Enter the Coliseum can be a strong card in a slower, Control based Paladin deck, due to the powerful combos you can pull off late in the game, using Big Game Hunter or Aldor Peacekeeper to destroy or neutralise the last remaining large minion.
Enter the Coliseum is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists