Enter the Coliseum — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Enter the Coliseum is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Enter the Coliseum is a card for Paladins with a similar effect to Brawl for Warriors. It is slightly more dependable, in that you know exactly what the outcome will be before you cast it, however, it will usually leave the most powerful minion on your opponent's side alive. It can be extremely powerful on a late-game turn in combination with Big Game Hunter however.
2. Constructed Play
Enter the Coliseum can be a strong card in a slower, Control based Paladin deck, due to the powerful combos you can pull off late in the game, using Big Game Hunter or Aldor Peacekeeper to destroy or neutralise the last remaining large minion.
Enter the Coliseum is no longer available in Arena.
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- February 2019 Ranked Play Season: Pizza Stone Card Back
- Iksar on the February 5 Card Nerfs
- Five Cards to Be Nerfed on February 5
- Lunar New Year Begins on February 5 in Hearthstone
- February Ranked Play Update: Adjustments to Star Values Per Rank
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Tavern Brawl
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Arena Druid Tier Lists
- The Lich King
- unusual ?
- Deathbringer Saurfang
- Crafting Rules?
- Is the game dying?