Enter the Coliseum — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Enter the Coliseum is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Enter the Coliseum is a card for Paladins with a similar effect tofor Warriors. It is slightly more dependable, in that you know exactly what the outcome will be before you cast it, however, it will usually leave the most powerful minion on your opponent's side alive. It can be extremely powerful on a late-game turn in combination with however.
Enter the Coliseum can be a strong card in a slower, Control based Paladin deck, due to the powerful combos you can pull off late in the game, usingor to destroy or neutralise the last remaining large minion.
Enter the Coliseum is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List