Eye for an Eye
Table of Contents
Eye for an Eye is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Eye for an Eye is an extremely poor Secret and is generally considered to be one of the weakest cards in the game. The damage you get will very rarely be worth a card, especially as your opponent can choose how they want to play around it.
2. Constructed Play
Eye for an Eye is an extremely weak card in Constructed and is not even included in the popular Secrets Paladin deck which gains a huge advantage from including Secrets.
Eye for an Eye is incredibly weak in Arena. It is unimaginable that three cards will be offered where Eye for an Eye is the best choice.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists