Eye for an Eye — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Eye for an Eye is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Eye for an Eye is an extremely poor Secret and is generally considered to be one of the weakest cards in the game. The damage you get will very rarely be worth a card, especially as your opponent can choose how they want to play around it.
Eye for an Eye is an extremely weak card in Constructed and is not even included in Secret Paladin decks which gain a huge advantage from including Secrets.
Eye for an Eye is incredibly weak in Arena. It is unimaginable that three cards will be offered where Eye for an Eye is the best choice.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck