Eye for an Eye — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Eye for an Eye is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Eye for an Eye is an extremely poor Secret and is generally considered to be one of the weakest cards in the game. The damage you get will very rarely be worth a card, especially as your opponent can choose how they want to play around it.
Eye for an Eye is an extremely weak card in Constructed and is not even included in Secret Paladin decks which gain a huge advantage from including Secrets.
Eye for an Eye is incredibly weak in Arena. It is unimaginable that three cards will be offered where Eye for an Eye is the best choice.
- Ranked Mode Overhaul Matchmaking FAQ
- The Best WarCraft Meme(s) of All Time
- Hearthstone 17.0 Update Hotfix Schedule
- Blizzard Sending Out Classic Burning Crusade Character Creation Surveys
- Diablo Community Manager Nevalistis Leaves Blizzard
- Free Decks for Returning Players Clarifications
- Ashes of Outland: 17.0 Patch Notes
- Save the Dates: What's Happening in Hearthstone Until Ashes of Outland Is Released
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Control Priest
- Galakrond Zoo Warlock
- Why am I losing?
- Dragon Hunter
- Reno Mage Deck - Galakrond's Awakening 2020 - PapaJason's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Jambre's Rank 4 Legend
- Battlegrounds Strategy