Eye for an Eye — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Eye for an Eye is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Eye for an Eye is an extremely poor Secret and is generally considered to be one of the weakest cards in the game. The damage you get will very rarely be worth a card, especially as your opponent can choose how they want to play around it.
Eye for an Eye is an extremely weak card in Constructed and is not even included in Secret Paladin decks which gain a huge advantage from including Secrets.
Eye for an Eye is incredibly weak in Arena. It is unimaginable that three cards will be offered where Eye for an Eye is the best choice.
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Lifesteal OTK Demon Hunter
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Prime Quest Warlock