Eye for an Eye — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Eye for an Eye is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Eye for an Eye is an extremely poor Secret and is generally considered to be one of the weakest cards in the game. The damage you get will very rarely be worth a card, especially as your opponent can choose how they want to play around it.
Eye for an Eye is an extremely weak card in Constructed and is not even included in Secret Paladin decks which gain a huge advantage from including Secrets.
Eye for an Eye is incredibly weak in Arena. It is unimaginable that three cards will be offered where Eye for an Eye is the best choice.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge