Farraki Battleaxe — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Farraki Battleaxe is a Paladin-only weapon. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Farraki Battleaxe is a solid mid-game removal tool. The Overkill effect of the weapon may seem very useful, but this means the weapon can be used on a minion with 2 Health at most in order to trigger it, which greatly diminishing the weapon's removal ability.
In Constructed, Farraki Battleaxe can reasonable fit into any Paladin deck. However, it is not strong enough to be used in any top-level decks.
In Arena, Farakki Battleaxe is a good card. Weapons are very valuable removal tools in Arena, and the 3 Durability of Farakki Battleaxe only strengthens the removal potential of the card.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide