Flash of Light — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Flash of Light is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flash of Light is a cheap healing ability that can cycle through your deck. The card is often use for its ability to cycle cards due to Paladin's lack of access to good card draw.
In Constructed, Flash of Light regularly sees play in Combo Paladin decks. It accelerates the rate in which combos can be assembled, while providing healing to prolong the game.
In Arena, Flash of Light a terrible card. The healing effect of the card has no real impact on the game and the ability to draw a card to replace itself is very redundant.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck