Flash of Light — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Flash of Light is a Paladin-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flash of Light is a cheap healing ability that can cycle through your deck. The card is often use for its ability to cycle cards due to Paladin's lack of access to good card draw.
In Constructed, Flash of Light regularly sees play in Combo Paladin decks. It accelerates the rate in which combos can be assembled, while providing healing to prolong the game.
In Arena, Flash of Light a terrible card. The healing effect of the card has no real impact on the game and the ability to draw a card to replace itself is very redundant.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck