Flash of Light — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Flash of Light is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flash of Light is a cheap healing ability that can cycle through your deck. The card is often use for its ability to cycle cards due to Paladin's lack of access to good card draw.
In Constructed, Flash of Light regularly sees play in Combo Paladin decks. It accelerates the rate in which combos can be assembled, while providing healing to prolong the game.
In Arena, Flash of Light a terrible card. The healing effect of the card has no real impact on the game and the ability to draw a card to replace itself is very redundant.
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Activision Blizzard Reportedly Lays Off 190 Employees Due to Ongoing Pandemic
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Standard Tier List