Glow-Tron — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Glow-Tron is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Glow-Tron is a flexible and cheap early-game Mech. As a 1 Mana 1/3, it is great at establishing an early-game board presence and as a Mech it is an ideal target for Magnetic buffs. As the card is also Magnetic, it can also be used to buff bigger Mechs in the late game to aid in making favourable trades.
In Constructed, Glow-Tron is a great card for both Mech Paladin and aggressive Paladin decks due to its strong stats.
In Arena, Glow-Tron is an average card. Although it has good stats for its Cost, most Arena decks forgo 1-drops and as a 1 Mana 1/3, it is unlikely to trade favourably against opposing 2-drops.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior