Glow-Tron — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Glow-Tron is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Glow-Tron is a flexible and cheap early-game Mech. As a 1 Mana 1/3, it is great at establishing an early-game board presence and as a Mech it is an ideal target for Magnetic buffs. As the card is also Magnetic, it can also be used to buff bigger Mechs in the late game to aid in making favourable trades.
In Constructed, Glow-Tron is a great card for both Mech Paladin and aggressive Paladin decks due to its strong stats.
In Arena, Glow-Tron is an average card. Although it has good stats for its Cost, most Arena decks forgo 1-drops and as a 1 Mana 1/3, it is unlikely to trade favourably against opposing 2-drops.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck