Grimestreet Enforcer — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Grimestreet Enforcer is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Grimestreet Enforcer is a card which helps invest later into the game by boosting the stats of minions currently in hand. In order to the maximum value out of the card, it is best to play it while you have as many minions in hand as possible. As the card effect triggers at the end of each turn, it is a high priority for your opponent to kill, which can divert attention away from other threats you may have on the board. While the card will most likely be removed the turn after you play it, it only needs to buff 2 targets to provide above average stats for the Mana cost.
In Constructed, Grimestreet Enforcer is best suited to decks full of cheap minions aiming to aggressively flood the board. However, the Mana cost of the card is often played too late to get strong value.
Grimstreet Enforcer is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List