Grimestreet Enforcer — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Grimestreet Enforcer is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Grimestreet Enforcer is a card which helps invest later into the game by boosting the stats of minions currently in hand. In order to the maximum value out of the card, it is best to play it while you have as many minions in hand as possible. As the card effect triggers at the end of each turn, it is a high priority for your opponent to kill, which can divert attention away from other threats you may have on the board. While the card will most likely be removed the turn after you play it, it only needs to buff 2 targets to provide above average stats for the Mana cost.
In Constructed, Grimestreet Enforcer is best suited to decks full of cheap minions aiming to aggressively flood the board. However, the Mana cost of the card is often played too late to get strong value.
Grimstreet Enforcer is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens