Table of Contents
Grimestreet Enforcer is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Grimestreet Enforcer is a card which helps invest later into the game by boosting the stats of minions currently in hand. In order to the maximum value out of the card, it is best to play it while you have as many minions in hand as possible. As the card effect triggers at the end of each turn, it is a high priority for your opponent to kill, which can divert attention away from other threats you may have on the board. While the card will most likely be removed the turn after you play it, it only needs to buff 2 targets to provide above average stats for the Mana cost.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Grimestreet Enforcer is best suited to decks full of cheap minions aiming to aggressively flood the board. However, the Mana cost of the card is often played too late to get strong value.
In Arena, Grimstreet Enforcer is a good card. As Arena decks are mostly comprised of minions, the effect will be able to consistently buff many targets, offering great value after the buffed minions are played. As removal Spells are rare in Arena, this card can win you the game if you are in control of the board when it is played.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper