Grimestreet Enforcer — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Grimestreet Enforcer is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Grimestreet Enforcer is a card which helps invest later into the game by boosting the stats of minions currently in hand. In order to the maximum value out of the card, it is best to play it while you have as many minions in hand as possible. As the card effect triggers at the end of each turn, it is a high priority for your opponent to kill, which can divert attention away from other threats you may have on the board. While the card will most likely be removed the turn after you play it, it only needs to buff 2 targets to provide above average stats for the Mana cost.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Grimestreet Enforcer is best suited to decks full of cheap minions aiming to aggressively flood the board. However, the Mana cost of the card is often played too late to get strong value.
Grimstreet Enforcer is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild