Grimestreet Protector — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Grimestreet Protector is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Grimestreet Protector is a card with huge potential, but is often too situational. If you are able to provide 2 minions with Divine Shields, the value of this card is huge, however it requires you to have board control, which puts the card into the category of “win more” cards. Without minions on board, a 7-Mana 6/6 minion is very lacklustre which makes this card less favourable than more consistent alternatives.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Grimestreet Protector can fit into Aggro and Midrange Paladin decks which are able to contest the board during the early and mid-game. If it is able to provide 2 minions with Divine Shields when it is played onto the board, it can provide enough of a Tempo boost to finish off the game.
In Arena, Grimestreet Protector is a good card. The stats alone make this a reasonable card, and as a turn-7 play the ability to provide Divine Shields offers great protection from potential Flamestrikes.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Dean Ayala on The Witchwood And Other Topics
- Two New Echo Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #12
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- Big Priest Deck List
- The Lich King
- Fairly new, need deck help
- Pre-Order Question
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub