Grimestreet Protector — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Grimestreet Protector is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Grimestreet Protector is a card with huge potential, but is often too situational. If you are able to provide 2 minions with Divine Shields, the value of this card is huge, however it requires you to have board control, which puts the card into the category of “win more” cards. Without minions on board, a 7-Mana 6/6 minion is very lacklustre which makes this card less favourable than more consistent alternatives.
In Constructed, Grimestreet Protector can fit into Aggro and Midrange Paladin decks which are able to contest the board during the early and mid-game. If it is able to provide 2 minions with Divine Shields when it is played onto the board, it can provide enough of a Tempo boost to finish off the game.
Grimestreet Protector is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards