Table of Contents
Grimestreet Protector is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Grimestreet Protector is a card with huge potential, but is often too situational. If you are able to provide 2 minions with Divine Shields, the value of this card is huge, however it requires you to have board control, which puts the card into the category of “win more” cards. Without minions on board, a 7-Mana 6/6 minion is very lacklustre which makes this card less favourable than more consistent alternatives.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Grimestreet Protector can fit into Aggro and Midrange Paladin decks which are able to contest the board during the early and mid-game. If it is able to provide 2 minions with Divine Shields when it is played onto the board, it can provide enough of a Tempo boost to finish off the game.
In Arena, Grimestreet Protector is a good card. The stats alone make this a reasonable card, and as a turn-7 play the ability to provide Divine Shields offers great protection from potential Flamestrikes.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper