Grimestreet Protector — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Grimestreet Protector is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Grimestreet Protector is a card with huge potential, but is often too situational. If you are able to provide 2 minions with Divine Shields, the value of this card is huge, however it requires you to have board control, which puts the card into the category of “win more” cards. Without minions on board, a 7-Mana 6/6 minion is very lacklustre which makes this card less favourable than more consistent alternatives.
In Constructed, Grimestreet Protector can fit into Aggro and Midrange Paladin decks which are able to contest the board during the early and mid-game. If it is able to provide 2 minions with Divine Shields when it is played onto the board, it can provide enough of a Tempo boost to finish off the game.
Grimestreet Protector is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens