Grimestreet Protector — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Grimestreet Protector is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Grimestreet Protector is a card with huge potential, but is often too situational. If you are able to provide 2 minions with Divine Shields, the value of this card is huge, however it requires you to have board control, which puts the card into the category of “win more” cards. Without minions on board, a 7-Mana 6/6 minion is very lacklustre which makes this card less favourable than more consistent alternatives.
In Constructed, Grimestreet Protector can fit into Aggro and Midrange Paladin decks which are able to contest the board during the early and mid-game. If it is able to provide 2 minions with Divine Shields when it is played onto the board, it can provide enough of a Tempo boost to finish off the game.
Grimestreet Protector is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List