Hand of Protection — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Hand of Protection is a Paladin-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 23 and 26 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hand of Protection can be used to create a very favourable trade between two large minions on the board. However, it is mostly eclipsed in its usage by cards like Blessing of Kings, Argent Protector, and Seal of Champions.
Hand of Protection is a poor choice for Constructed since there are so many other cards that can provide similar effects more efficiently like Argent Protector, Seal of Champions, and Blessing of Kings.
Hand of Protection is a below average card in Arena, but it can still be powerful to create strong trades between 2 large minions. Overall it should be viewed as an emergency pick when there is no strong option available.
Decks with Hand of Protection
The Lich King Paladin Deck 3 weapons, 17 spells, 9 minions, 1 hero card
|6,880||Aug 25 2017|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge