Hand of Protection — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Hand of Protection is a Paladin-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 23 and 26 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Hand of Protection can be used to create a very favourable trade between two large minions on the board. However, it is mostly eclipsed in its usage by cards like Blessing of Kings, Argent Protector, and Seal of Champions.
2. Constructed Play
Hand of Protection is a poor choice for Constructed since there are so many other cards that can provide similar effects more efficiently like Argent Protector, Seal of Champions, and Blessing of Kings.
Hand of Protection is a below average card in Arena, but it can still be powerful to create strong trades between 2 large minions. Overall it should be viewed as an emergency pick when there is no strong option available.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest