Hand of Protection — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Hand of Protection is a Paladin-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 23 and 26 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hand of Protection can be used to create a very favourable trade between two large minions on the board. However, it is mostly eclipsed in its usage by cards like Blessing of Kings, Argent Protector, and Seal of Champions.
Hand of Protection is a poor choice for Constructed since there are so many other cards that can provide similar effects more efficiently like Argent Protector, Seal of Champions, and Blessing of Kings.
Hand of Protection is a below average card in Arena, but it can still be powerful to create strong trades between 2 large minions. Overall it should be viewed as an emergency pick when there is no strong option available.
Decks with Hand of Protection
The Lich King Paladin Deck 3 weapons, 17 spells, 9 minions, 1 hero card
|6,880||Aug 25 2017|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide