Hand of Protection — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Hand of Protection is a Paladin-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 23 and 26 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hand of Protection can be used to create a very favourable trade between two large minions on the board. However, it is mostly eclipsed in its usage by cards like Seal of Champions., , and
Hand of Protection is a poor choice for Constructed since there are so many other cards that can provide similar effects more efficiently like Seal of Champions, and .,
Hand of Protection is a below average card in Arena, but it can still be powerful to create strong trades between 2 large minions. Overall it should be viewed as an emergency pick when there is no strong option available.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck