Hand of Protection
Table of Contents
Hand of Protection is a Paladin-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 23 and 26 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Hand of Protection can be used to create a very favourable trade between two large minions on the board. However, it is mostly eclipsed in its usage by cards like Blessing of Kings, Argent Protector, and Seal of Champions.
2. Constructed Play
Hand of Protection is a poor choice for Constructed since there are so many other cards that can provide similar effects more efficiently like Argent Protector, Seal of Champions, and Blessing of Kings.
Hand of Protection is a below average card in Arena, but it can still be powerful to create strong trades between 2 large minions. Overall it should be viewed as an emergency pick when there is no strong option available.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper