Holy Wrath — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Holy Wrath is a Paladin-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Holy Wrath is massively unreliable. In order for this card to deal reliable damage, it would require you to make a deck with a much higher Mana curve than would prove reliable in a game.
Holy Wrath is too unpredictable and expensive for any competitive deck.
Holy Wrath is a very poor card in Arena. Most strong Arena decks will aim to have 6-10 early game minions, which means that a high percentage of the time, you will deal sub par damage with this card.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
RECENT FORUM POSTS
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike
POPULAR FORUM THREADS