Holy Wrath — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Holy Wrath is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Holy Wrath is massively unreliable. In order for this card to deal reliable damage, it would require you to make a deck with a much higher Mana curve than would prove reliable in a game.
Holy Wrath is too unpredictable and expensive for any competitive deck.
Holy Wrath is a very poor card in Arena. Most strong Arena decks will aim to have 6-10 early game minions, which means that a high percentage of the time, you will deal sub par damage with this card.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge