Table of Contents
Holy Wrath is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Holy Wrath is massively unreliable. In order for this card to deal reliable damage, it would require you to make a deck with a much higher Mana curve than would prove reliable in a game.
2. Constructed Play
Holy Wrath is too unpredictable and expensive for any competitive deck.
Holy Wrath is a very poor card in Arena. Most strong Arena decks will aim to have 6-10 early game minions, which means that a high percentage of the time, you will deal sub par damage with this card.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast: Episode #4
- Blizzard Battle.net Currency Conversion: Nov 16
- Recruiting Overwatch Guide Writer
- Death Knights to Leave the Arena on November 14th
- Pro Player RayC Stars in "What's the Move?" Episode 7!
- Kobolds & Catacombs Presumed to Be Released On December 7
- Tavern Brawl: The Great Summoner Competition - Standard
- Golden pack reward for Twitch Prime available now
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap
- Invest into what?
- Dream Cards
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange
- Lyra, Raza, or Velen?
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Hearthstone Priest Spells and Minions