Humility — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Humility is a Paladin-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 6 with Paladin. Later, when you reach Level 28 and 30 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Humility is a rather weak card. Although neutralising a minion that you cannot deal with outright can be useful,is a much more powerful way of doing so, since you can gain Tempo in the process.
Humility is a rather bad choice for constructed, compared to, which can also help to swing the Tempo of the game.
Humility is a poor card in Arena. It is not unusable, however, since it can be used to create very favourable trades between large minions. If you have a Humility in your deck, this is the scenario you should be aiming to use it in.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens