Humility — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Humility is a Paladin-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 6 with Paladin. Later, when you reach Level 28 and 30 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Humility is a rather weak card. Although neutralising a minion that you cannot deal with outright can be useful,is a much more powerful way of doing so, since you can gain Tempo in the process.
Humility is a rather bad choice for constructed, compared to, which can also help to swing the Tempo of the game.
Humility is a poor card in Arena. It is not unusable, however, since it can be used to create very favourable trades between large minions. If you have a Humility in your deck, this is the scenario you should be aiming to use it in.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge