Humility — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Humility is a Paladin-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 6 with Paladin. Later, when you reach Level 28 and 30 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Humility is a rather weak card. Although neutralising a minion that you cannot deal with outright can be useful, Aldor Peacekeeper is a much more powerful way of doing so, since you can gain Tempo in the process.
2. Constructed Play
Humility is a rather bad choice for constructed, compared to Aldor Peacekeeper, which can also help to swing the Tempo of the game.
Humility is a poor card in Arena. It is not unusable, however, since it can be used to create very favourable trades between large minions. If you have a Humility in your deck, this is the scenario you should be aiming to use it in.
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2018 Earnings Call
- Time Out! Card Reveal by Wronchi
- Update 12.4: New Classic Cards & Rastakhan's Rumble Pre-Purchase
- Hearthstone Hits 100 Million Players, Rewards Inc!
- All Blizzard Franchises Will Have Mobile Titles
- New Info on the Rumble Run from BlizzCon
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?
- OTK Mage
- Rastakhan's Rumble Hub
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard