Humility — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Humility is a Paladin-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 6 with Paladin. Later, when you reach Level 28 and 30 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Humility is a rather weak card. Although neutralising a minion that you cannot deal with outright can be useful, Aldor Peacekeeper is a much more powerful way of doing so, since you can gain Tempo in the process.
2. Constructed Play
Humility is a rather bad choice for constructed, compared to Aldor Peacekeeper, which can also help to swing the Tempo of the game.
Humility is a poor card in Arena. It is not unusable, however, since it can be used to create very favourable trades between large minions. If you have a Humility in your deck, this is the scenario you should be aiming to use it in.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please