Humility — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Humility is a Paladin-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 6 with Paladin. Later, when you reach Level 28 and 30 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Humility is a rather weak card. Although neutralising a minion that you cannot deal with outright can be useful,is a much more powerful way of doing so, since you can gain Tempo in the process.
Humility is a rather bad choice for constructed, compared to, which can also help to swing the Tempo of the game.
Humility is a poor card in Arena. It is not unusable, however, since it can be used to create very favourable trades between large minions. If you have a Humility in your deck, this is the scenario you should be aiming to use it in.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck