Immortal Prelate — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Immortal Prelate is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Immortal Prelate is a powerful minion that gains value over time. It retains every buff as it shuffles back into your deck upon being killed, making it more powerful each time it is drawn. However, it is incredibly vulnerable to Silence effects and requires a large amount of card draw to ensure it can be played multiple times per game.
In Constructed, Immortal Prelate is used in decks build specifically around buff effects to maximise the value of the card.
In Arena, Immortal Prelate is a terrible card. The lack of consistent buff effects in Arena make the Deathrattle effect a huge liability. Shuffling the card back into your increases the chance you draw it later in the game rather than one of your more powerful threats.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens