Immortal Prelate — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Immortal Prelate is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Immortal Prelate is a powerful minion that gains value over time. It retains every buff as it shuffles back into your deck upon being killed, making it more powerful each time it is drawn. However, it is incredibly vulnerable to Silence effects and requires a large amount of card draw to ensure it can be played multiple times per game.
In Constructed, Immortal Prelate is used in decks build specifically around buff effects to maximise the value of the card.
In Arena, Immortal Prelate is a terrible card. The lack of consistent buff effects in Arena make the Deathrattle effect a huge liability. Shuffling the card back into your increases the chance you draw it later in the game rather than one of your more powerful threats.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck