Immortal Prelate — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Immortal Prelate is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Immortal Prelate is a powerful minion that gains value over time. It retains every buff as it shuffles back into your deck upon being killed, making it more powerful each time it is drawn. However, it is incredibly vulnerable to Silence effects and requires a large amount of card draw to ensure it can be played multiple times per game.
In Constructed, Immortal Prelate is used in decks build specifically around buff effects to maximise the value of the card.
In Arena, Immortal Prelate is a terrible card. The lack of consistent buff effects in Arena make the Deathrattle effect a huge liability. Shuffling the card back into your increases the chance you draw it later in the game rather than one of your more powerful threats.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge