Immortal Prelate — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Immortal Prelate is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Immortal Prelate is a powerful minion that gains value over time. It retains every buff as it shuffles back into your deck upon being killed, making it more powerful each time it is drawn. However, it is incredibly vulnerable to Silence effects and requires a large amount of card draw to ensure it can be played multiple times per game.
In Constructed, Immortal Prelate is used in decks build specifically around buff effects to maximise the value of the card.
In Arena, Immortal Prelate is a terrible card. The lack of consistent buff effects in Arena make the Deathrattle effect a huge liability. Shuffling the card back into your increases the chance you draw it later in the game rather than one of your more powerful threats.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide