Light's Sorrow — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Light's Sorrow is a Paladin-only weapon. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Light's Sorrow is an interesting card in that it has plenty of time to gain the buffs from minions losing Divine Shield. While its early attacks will sometimes be small, in the right deck it can become a very powerful weapon over time.
2. Constructed Play
In a deck with several Divine Shield minions, Light's Sorrow is a great card. It can often attack for two damage on its first attack, and build up to be bigger as the game goes on. With careful management, it can remove a lot of enemy minions.
Light's Sorrow is usually a poor card in Arena. If your deck contains 3-4 Divine Shield minions then it can be a playable weapon, but if you are unable to buff it, it will cost way too much Mana for the effect given.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild