Light's Sorrow — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Light's Sorrow is a Paladin-only weapon. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Light's Sorrow is an interesting card in that it has plenty of time to gain the buffs from minions losing Divine Shield. While its early attacks will sometimes be small, in the right deck it can become a very powerful weapon over time.
2. Constructed Play
In a deck with several Divine Shield minions, Light's Sorrow is a great card. It can often attack for two damage on its first attack, and build up to be bigger as the game goes on. With careful management, it can remove a lot of enemy minions.
Light's Sorrow is usually a poor card in Arena. If your deck contains 3-4 Divine Shield minions then it can be a playable weapon, but if you are unable to buff it, it will cost way too much Mana for the effect given.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard