Meanstreet Marshal — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Meanstreet Marshal is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Meanstreet Marshal is a strong card that synergises with the range of buff cards at Paladins' disposal. The drawback of this card is that it is a weak turn 1 play, despite being a 1-Mana minion, and is vulnerable to being killed before it gets buffed to cycle a card.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, the ability to cycle makes Meanstreet Marshal good for aggressive decks aiming to play out their hand quickly. Meanstreet Marshal works particularly well in Grimy Goon decks, which buff the card while it is in hand, as using cards to buff it when it is played onto the board is inefficient and can result in it being removed before it can make use of the buff.
In Arena, Meanstreet Marshal is a good card. As 1-Mana 1/2 minion it has weak stats, however its Deathrattle effect provides great value when combined with excellent buff cards such as Blessing of Kings and Spikeridged Steed, which are frequently drafted.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please