Meanstreet Marshal — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Meanstreet Marshal is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Meanstreet Marshal is a strong card that synergises with the range of buff cards at Paladins' disposal. The drawback of this card is that it is a weak turn 1 play, despite being a 1-Mana minion, and is vulnerable to being killed before it gets buffed to cycle a card.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, the ability to cycle makes Meanstreet Marshal good for aggressive decks aiming to play out their hand quickly. Meanstreet Marshal works particularly well in Grimy Goon decks, which buff the card while it is in hand, as using cards to buff it when it is played onto the board is inefficient and can result in it being removed before it can make use of the buff.
Meanstreet Marshal is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior