Table of Contents
Murloc Knight is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Murloc Knight is a new Murloc synergy card introduced with the Inspire effect. The card runs into problems since Murloc decks are by nature, fast, aggressive decks that do not want to slow down to use Hero Powers in order to activate Inspire. Although if this minion is left unanswered by your opponent, it can easily swarm the board out of your opponent's control.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Murloc Knight is good enough to simply be included in a regular Paladin deck. The amount of stats it puts into play is actually extremely powerful, and it has the ability to spiral the game out of control if not answered. If you are playing Murloc Knight, you should treat it as a 6 Mana play with your Hero Power, not as a card to drop on turn 4.
Murloc Knight is no longer available in Arena.r.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists