Murloc Knight — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Murloc Knight is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Murloc Knight is a new Murloc synergy card introduced with the Inspire effect. The card runs into problems since Murloc decks are by nature, fast, aggressive decks that do not want to slow down to use Hero Powers in order to activate Inspire. Although if this minion is left unanswered by your opponent, it can easily swarm the board out of your opponent's control.
In Constructed, Murloc Knight is good enough to simply be included in a regular Paladin deck. The amount of stats it puts into play is actually extremely powerful, and it has the ability to spiral the game out of control if not answered. If you are playing Murloc Knight, you should treat it as a 6 Mana play with your Hero Power, not as a card to drop on turn 4.
Murloc Knight is no longer available in Arena.r.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck