Murloc Knight — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Murloc Knight is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Murloc Knight is a new Murloc synergy card introduced with the Inspire effect. The card runs into problems since Murloc decks are by nature, fast, aggressive decks that do not want to slow down to use Hero Powers in order to activate Inspire. Although if this minion is left unanswered by your opponent, it can easily swarm the board out of your opponent's control.
In Constructed, Murloc Knight is good enough to simply be included in a regular Paladin deck. The amount of stats it puts into play is actually extremely powerful, and it has the ability to spiral the game out of control if not answered. If you are playing Murloc Knight, you should treat it as a 6 Mana play with your Hero Power, not as a card to drop on turn 4.
Murloc Knight is no longer available in Arena.r.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck