Prismatic Lens — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Prismatic Lens is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Prismatic Lens is a high-variance card that can either be extremely powerful or very detrimental. The ideal scenario of this card is that it draws a high-Cost card and a low-Cost one to allow the high-Cost card to be played for a huge tempo swing. However, while this may seem like a powerful turn, the second card in this scenario becomes almost unplayable.
The inconsistency that comes from Prismatic Lens makes it a very difficult card to fit into a competitive Constructed deck.
In Arena, Prismatic Lens is a below average card. Although the card can have very positive results, it should only be considered for its draw potential as a 4-Mana version of.
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior