Prismatic Lens — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Prismatic Lens is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Prismatic Lens is a high-variance card that can either be extremely powerful or very detrimental. The ideal scenario of this card is that it draws a high-Cost card and a low-Cost one to allow the high-Cost card to be played for a huge tempo swing. However, while this may seem like a powerful turn, the second card in this scenario becomes almost unplayable.
The inconsistency that comes from Prismatic Lens makes it a very difficult card to fit into a competitive Constructed deck.
In Arena, Prismatic Lens is a below average card. Although the card can have very positive results, it should only be considered for its draw potential as a 4-Mana version of.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck