Prismatic Lens — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Prismatic Lens is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Prismatic Lens is a high-variance card that can either be extremely powerful or very detrimental. The ideal scenario of this card is that it draws a high-Cost card and a low-Cost one to allow the high-Cost card to be played for a huge tempo swing. However, while this may seem like a powerful turn, the second card in this scenario becomes almost unplayable.
The inconsistency that comes from Prismatic Lens makes it a very difficult card to fit into a competitive Constructed deck.
In Arena, Prismatic Lens is a below average card. Although the card can have very positive results, it should only be considered for its draw potential as a 4-Mana version of.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge