Prismatic Lens — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Prismatic Lens is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Prismatic Lens is a high-variance card that can either be extremely powerful or very detrimental. The ideal scenario of this card is that it draws a high-Cost card and a low-Cost one to allow the high-Cost card to be played for a huge tempo swing. However, while this may seem like a powerful turn, the second card in this scenario becomes almost unplayable.
The inconsistency that comes from Prismatic Lens makes it a very difficult card to fit into a competitive Constructed deck.
In Arena, Prismatic Lens is a below average card. Although the card can have very positive results, it should only be considered for its draw potential as a 4-Mana version of.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck