Shrink Ray — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Shrink Ray is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shrink Ray is a solid tool for dealing with wide boards. It is useful in similar situations as, however, the additional Attack reduction removes the urgency to combine it with another card to immediately clear the board.
In Constructed, Shrink Ray is outclassed bydue to its higher Mana cost. However, it can be used alongside Equality in slower Paladin decks looking for additional board clears.
In Arena, Shrink Ray is a below average card. As the card does not directly remove any minions from your opponent's board or add any to your own, the card can often be too slow to play for 5 Mana.
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior