Shrink Ray — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Shrink Ray is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shrink Ray is a solid tool for dealing with wide boards. It is useful in similar situations as, however, the additional Attack reduction removes the urgency to combine it with another card to immediately clear the board.
In Constructed, Shrink Ray is outclassed bydue to its higher Mana cost. However, it can be used alongside Equality in slower Paladin decks looking for additional board clears.
In Arena, Shrink Ray is a below average card. As the card does not directly remove any minions from your opponent's board or add any to your own, the card can often be too slow to play for 5 Mana.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards