Shrink Ray — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Shrink Ray is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shrink Ray is a solid tool for dealing with wide boards. It is useful in similar situations as, however, the additional Attack reduction removes the urgency to combine it with another card to immediately clear the board.
In Constructed, Shrink Ray is outclassed bydue to its higher Mana cost. However, it can be used alongside Equality in slower Paladin decks looking for additional board clears.
In Arena, Shrink Ray is a below average card. As the card does not directly remove any minions from your opponent's board or add any to your own, the card can often be too slow to play for 5 Mana.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge