Smuggler's Run — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Smuggler's Run is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Smuggler's Run is a card which helps invest later into the game by boosting the stats of minions currently in hand. In order to have the biggest impact, this card needs to be played on turn 1 to capitalise on the effect as soon as possible. This card can be devastating in decks aiming to flood the board with cheap minions, but is a liability later into the game as you start to run out of cards in hand.
In Constructed, Smuggler's Run should only be considered in aggressive Paladin decks aiming to quickly flood the board.
Smuggler's Run is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List