Smuggler's Run — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Smuggler's Run is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Smuggler's Run is a card which helps invest later into the game by boosting the stats of minions currently in hand. In order to have the biggest impact, this card needs to be played on turn 1 to capitalise on the effect as soon as possible. This card can be devastating in decks aiming to flood the board with cheap minions, but is a liability later into the game as you start to run out of cards in hand.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Smuggler's Run should only be considered in aggressive Paladin decks aiming to quickly flood the board.
Smuggler's Run is a reasonable card in Arena. As Arena decks are mostly comprised of minions, the card will be able to consistently buff many targets, offering great value after the buffed minions are played. However, the lack of immediate impact will likely surrender board control to your opponent, giving them initiative when trading into your buffed minions.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard