Smuggler's Run — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Smuggler's Run is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Smuggler's Run is a card which helps invest later into the game by boosting the stats of minions currently in hand. In order to have the biggest impact, this card needs to be played on turn 1 to capitalise on the effect as soon as possible. This card can be devastating in decks aiming to flood the board with cheap minions, but is a liability later into the game as you start to run out of cards in hand.
In Constructed, Smuggler's Run should only be considered in aggressive Paladin decks aiming to quickly flood the board.
Smuggler's Run is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens