Smuggler's Run — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Smuggler's Run is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Smuggler's Run is a card which helps invest later into the game by boosting the stats of minions currently in hand. In order to have the biggest impact, this card needs to be played on turn 1 to capitalise on the effect as soon as possible. This card can be devastating in decks aiming to flood the board with cheap minions, but is a liability later into the game as you start to run out of cards in hand.
In Constructed, Smuggler's Run should only be considered in aggressive Paladin decks aiming to quickly flood the board.
Smuggler's Run is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List