Smuggler's Run — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Smuggler's Run is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Smuggler's Run is a card which helps invest later into the game by boosting the stats of minions currently in hand. In order to have the biggest impact, this card needs to be played on turn 1 to capitalise on the effect as soon as possible. This card can be devastating in decks aiming to flood the board with cheap minions, but is a liability later into the game as you start to run out of cards in hand.
In Constructed, Smuggler's Run should only be considered in aggressive Paladin decks aiming to quickly flood the board.
Smuggler's Run is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Smuggler's Run
Kibler's Top 100 Legend Handbuff Paladin Deck 2 weapons, 4 spells, 24 minions
|11,880||Aug 26 2017|
Grimy Goons Dragon Paladin Wild Un'Goro Deck 2 weapons, 2 spells, 26 minions
|7,180||Apr 04 2017|
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?